OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Do Flyknit Racer's run small or do I go TTS? Footlocker.com says they run a 1/2 size small.

Thanks. Is going up 1/2 size recommended? They don't have a 12.5 in what I'm looking for.

Thanks. I should have said a full size since it has a smaller fit. My mistake.

My best bet is just to try on a pair at the store.

Thanks. Is going up 1/2 size recommended? They don't have a 12.5 in what I'm looking for.
Wear thin no shows like Uniqlo or Stance Super Invisible socks if they're snugger than you'd like in TTS and wearing "normal" no shows/ankle socks. 

Should be a fairly easy copp.. now the kd x finals that's nikes big ticket tomorrow

Not too sure. I went back to cop another pair and it was sold out. And every site that's dropped them thus far, pretty quick sell out.

Wonder if Nike made a Racer limited again. We shall see.

Man, seeing part of the Macroon pack in Harajuku & Osaka stores, kinda makes me wanna buy the Blueberry's as an impulse lol

Strawberry's & Lavender's were sitting as well, surprised that those weren't gone

Man, seeing part of the Macroon pack in Harajuku & Osaka stores, kinda makes me wanna buy the Blueberry's as an impulse lol

Strawberry's & Lavender's were sitting as well, surprised that those weren't gone

The strawberries and the greens are my favorite. One of each for me.

Took me an hour to get the be trues off sns ...whew had me panicking for a sec. ..most sites were sold out by that time...glad mine is shipped already too[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Took me an hour to get the be trues off sns ...whew had me panicking for a sec. ..most sites were sold out by that time...glad mine is shipped already too[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Button mashing on SNS is the worst. :lol: And word, pair will be here Monday. :pimp:

Found a guy selling strawberries for less than a hundred bucks.

Should I grab them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom