OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
This sums up why I try to only buy from NDC/SNKRS; you can return it to any Nike Store past 30 days, not sure what the upper limit is. But I've returned things after 6+ months after finding them for cheaper elsewhere.

2 years if unworn

Last edited:

I cant even descibe the comfort on these. They're nice :smokin. I wish they could just be more casual looking though, I'll probably strictly run in these.

I cant even descibe the comfort on these. They're nice
smokin.gif
. I wish they could just be more casual looking though, I'll probably strictly run in these.

Dang!!! Totally forgot to watch the clock for 1pm

Showing sizes online but won't let me add to cart

FNL

WC20SAVENOW <-- Blue Glow racers down to $90

Choose store pickup.

Spend $100 you get $15 WC Rewards (Father's day special)

Add in cash back, and it's quite a deal. 

Those look really good. I like the one piece construction. Could have done without the heelcup though.

Anyone know where I can find a size 14 in the orca cw. I know they hit the outlets but cannot find this size.
To bad they don't have that size on NDC as I have a 20% off code
Thanks all

Anyone know where I can find a size 14 in the orca cw. I know they hit the outlets but cannot find this size.
To bad they don't have that size on NDC as I have a 20% off code
Thanks all
Footlocker has em for $109.99 and you can get 15% off with code: LKS1763M

Crazy how the hype on Racers died. Seen mc 2.0 sit at Finishline with 25% off when I went to Buffalo [emoji]128566[/emoji]

Crazy how the hype on Racers died. Seen mc 2.0 sit at Finishline with 25% off when I went to Buffalo [emoji]128566[/emoji]
haha it really is wild

I sold a pair for $285 a week before they re-released

just returned my unworn pair of 3.0s to nike, I'm waiting on something better than the racer at this point

They're sitting on Finishline for FSR for 25% off and coupon codes. Dodged a bullet by not paying resale for the 2015 2.0 release 

Back
Top Bottom