OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Last edited:
I didn't realize it was out already or what the cushioning was like or anything about it.
Since the mariah is a "lifestyle" shoe i was thinking maybe the duel racer was the next light weight performance runner but i guess not.
reps for the updates fambs, appreciated.

Fresh in from Russia :pimp:. Feels good to have a pair of the greys again. They are perfect for work.

Fresh in from Russia :pimp:. Feels good to have a pair of the greys again. They are perfect for work.

Did you cop from one of those guys on ebay selling greys from Russia? Been watching them and weren't sure if they were legit especially with the delivery dates that are like 2 months from the time you ordered. If you copped from them I may have to as well for my black flywire pair.

I haven't owned a pair of Racers since the OG Volt, but copped the 2016 Volt from Finish Line this morning for $76. Excited to put these back in the rotation.

Now, onto the Trainers...

I assume this guy got his hands on some early production pair... judging by his other stuff he posts....

So could this colorway be coming soon?

Hope RRS gets the trainers. And I also hope they will be plentiful like the old days. One pair of whites with the RRS discount. Another pair once it hits clearance. 

Did you cop from one of those guys on ebay selling greys from Russia? Been watching them and weren't sure if they were legit especially with the delivery dates that are like 2 months from the time you ordered. If you copped from them I may have to as well for my black flywire pair.

I got them from the Russia dude. It said shipping should take 30-45 days, but they got here in about a week. No box (as stated in the eBay listing). I used one of those ebay coupons on them. They have white flywire though (which I prefer).

I got them from the Russia dude. It said shipping should take 30-45 days, but they got here in about a week. No box (as stated in the eBay listing). I used one of those ebay coupons on them. They have white flywire though (which I prefer).

Bro thank you I been watched them Russian dudes post for a while wondering if they are legit and about the shipping time. If it's good enough for dragicon its good enough for me :rofl: . If they don't have the black flywire I'll def double up on the white

Last edited:
Looks the same to me... what do you see that's revised?

Ah you might be right. Could be the angle of the photo but I thought the toebox weave looked different (plainer) with that dark half oval then the rest the same weave. I thought the OG weave was a bit more detailed

Last edited:
Haven't posted here in a while but came back to ask yall what the latest news is on the Flyknit Trainers? I'm specifically looking for the white pair Kanye made popular, I see them for around $700 USD which I'm strongly considering.

Have there been any news about these restocking? Is the dirtymoney823 IG post legit?

Thanks

Haven't posted here in a while but came back to ask yall what the latest news is on the Flyknit Trainers? I'm specifically looking for the white pair Kanye made popular, I see them for around $700 USD which I'm strongly considering.

Have there been any news about these restocking? Is the dirtymoney823 IG post legit?

Thanks
Read the thread 

Thanks

keep your money. Wait.

Thats all

Back
Top Bottom