OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
TGIFf

seems like Mariah's are up on SNKRS release calendar for 6/22 

to the OG's of the thread. what was the first FKR cw released to the general public back in 2012?

just feel like for a first time release, the CW could've been better. These Mariah's remind me of the Knicks 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
My boy works at Nike and he confirmed White unpadded trainers on the way. Couldn't take a picture of the product list but he states "there's around 10 trainers coming this July-September"
Just out of curiosity if you work there don't you have to sign like a confidentiality agreement?

Trainers only ever had the zoom sole right? I see "sport turquoise" on ebay marked as a trainer with a lunaron sole.

The top portion of the heel cage really kills it... It adds a funky proportion to the back of the shoe. It's almost like they really needed to add something to make it stand out from the Racer

Trainers only ever had the zoom sole right? I see "sport turquoise" on ebay marked as a trainer with a lunaron sole.
Not sure what colorway you're referring to but there were HTM Trainers with Lunar(acer) soles. Some samples with Lunar soles too.

Like this:

Back
Top Bottom