OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Time to start going out to middle of nowhere FTL and FL and make friends with the employee for success in securing a pair of the trainers.

I hope people are still hyped about NMDs that they will not bother with these.

got strawberry macaron pack racers today in hand , they are kinda underrated , perfect summer shoe 

Time to start going out to middle of nowhere FTL and FL and make friends with the employee for success in securing a pair of the trainers.

I hope people are still hyped about NMDs that they will not bother with these.

Don't really keep up with adidas but it seems like the hype is coming back to Nike.

Very glad to see Nike bring back the Trainers. Was always my favorite over the Racers. I've beaten up my Black/Whites to the point where the outsole is almost gone. Hopefully Nike doesn't do us dirty and leave out the zoom in the heel.

It'll be nice to be able get the trainers again. Gonna get my second pair of white/blacks and maybe a pair for the gf
nthat.gif

nike best bless me with a reserve for once for these. been getting all these other racers reserves...

they'll prob do one for everyone except me

I legit going on 7 months now without a single reserve for any single shoe, I've contacted them multiple times.. told me I'm signed up and its random... check my order history I've made 5 purchases last month and a half :lol:

close to 60 since I've had the account

dumb as ****

I legit going on 7 months now without a single reserve for any single shoe, I've contacted them multiple times.. told me I'm signed up and its random... check my order history I've made 5 purchases last month and a half :lol:

dumb as ****

I get a lot of reserves for Jordan's but I don't wear Jordan's ever so I guess it's random. Haven't bought shoes in months but the trainers I'm gonna go ape**** on. Except to haul in a uhaul.

dumb as ****

I get a lot of reserves for Jordan's but I don't wear Jordan's ever so I guess it's random. Haven't bought shoes in months but the trainers I'm gonna go ape**** on. Except to haul in a uhaul.

well I buy a lot of Jordans and kobes.. but I haven't gotten a SINGLE reserve for any shoe, every general release crap no one even buys with the reserve. not sure what to do moving forward, find it dumb how I purchase **** and I can't get anything reserved even things I'm interested in. Nike says its not a problem but its obvious theres a problem

well I buy a lot of Jordans and kobes.. but I haven't gotten a SINGLE reserve for any shoe, every general release crap no one even buys with the reserve. not sure what to do moving forward, find it dumb how I purchase **** and I can't get anything reserved even things I'm interested in. Nike says its not a problem but its obvious theres a problem

I had those Jordan golf shoes reserved and I don't even think I ever even browsed the golf section.

Honestly they just do that for BS shoes anyways cause none of the pairs they reserved for me sold out. They do that thing where they reserve a pair with a huge countdown to make you think you'd need to act fast and buy before selling out but they never do. However, the trainers I hope they reserve me a pair. I haven't received any rsvp for any shoes since I haven't bought anything for the past couple of months..

Back
Top Bottom