OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Normally have zero interest in pink shoes but I am 100% in on these.

those are FIRE

Hope people load up on those Mariahs and spend all their flyknit $.  I'm going to be all-in deep with the Trainers.  

Last edited:
Do we know if theres another color before the whites on the 27th? Or is that the first release of the relaunch?

omg im so happy, i was losing hope on nike.

have sold off my entire jordans and hyped nikes.

have low key adidas and a few faves.

i hate racers, trainers are the GOAT.

Hope everyone feasts on the trainers . I on the other hand have no interest in them , but racers have become my all time favorite nike shoe , dethroning the air max 90 .

Any body trying for these? I might have to pick them up. I can't tell if the collars is black or grey.

Last edited:
Aiming for the MC Mariah

On another note, how many of you posters/lurkers in here got your White or Blk trainers listed on eBay before the release hits?

Increase in listings this week when that 7/27 date made news. Gotta love the listings as "BNIB" and the shoe clearly shows it's been worn.

Looking forward to these white trainers, really hoping I can get my hands on a pair

Saw the MC Mariah's earlier today. Pics definitely don't do them justice. I'll try to cop on discount.

damn, kinda feeling those

I still want the MC racers (don't own any period) just don't feel like spending $150 on em. :rolleyes

Damn weren't they on sale for like 117 tho somewhere? 
I've seen them under $100.  When it comes to Racers, nobody can complain that Nike wasn't making enough anymore.  The Earth Tones were at least a little tricky, but at this point, Nike should just put Racers, Mariahs, or whatever they call them tomorrow on the shelf for a while and let demand build up again.  

Can't wait for the Trainers, and it would be nice if they someday brought back some Lunar Flyknit Chukkas too.

Back
Top Bottom