OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Here for every trainer. Hopefully this is nothing like recent air max retro releases...

mariahs fit same as racers?
Negative.

I was going to just post up some thoughts on them, but I ordered the whites just to see how they size before those multi's drop.

I would say at least a half size up is a must from your racer size. I have what I consider to be pretty "normal" feet.... I am also pretty skinny. I tried on the Mariahs in the same racer size, and they were really snug in the forefoot area. On the outside area of my foot, about one inch towards my heel from my pinky toe, it was started to feel uncomfortable there. The heel and length felt right, but it was very restricting in the toe box. I'm going to be ordering the MCs tomorrow, and will be trying a half size up. I think that will be the right size.
Damn that's no bueno. 13.5 is like nonexistent T_T 

Bought the Black/White-Neon Racers for $82 off of Eastbay just now. Too good to pass up. My second pair of Flyknits.

Ok I'm gonna just get this out the way now. I'm a true size 10. I go up 1/2 a size in racers to a 10.5. Also wear 10.5 in FK Lunar One+. What size should I get in unpadded trainers? Half size up like racers? I appreciate any input I can find.

Last edited:
I had my white unpadded trainers up on eBay for awhile at 300 just to see if I could get any bites. Someone bought them but then I refunded the money and decided to keep them because if Nike chooses to limit the trainer and Couldnt get a pair I would be soooooo pissed at myself

is there no dedicated thread for the mariahs?

tired of reading through all of this clutter just to keep up-to-date on the trainer release

tired of reading through all of this clutter just to keep up-to-date on the trainer release

Well it is a flyknit shoe that also carries the racer name so this is the thread for it but I feel you the constant people comming in asking if trainers are comming back after it was announced for more than a month now does get annoying lol

General question for those using SNKRS, what has worked best for you for past releases - desktop or mobile?

Last edited:
Still filtered but definitely not Blue Glows. I'll probably still cop though.

Did you think they would be blue glow? We've had no indication that they are coming back.
Just speculation. The OG white/black and probably black/whites are Retroing. And in the list of colorways set to release there was a blue/black one so it wasn't out of the question to guess that those would be the Blue Glows.

Last edited:

Well it is a flyknit shoe that also carries the racer name so this is the thread for it but I feel you the constant people comming in asking if trainers are comming back after it was announced for more than a month now does get annoying lol
Nah man, it's neither the Flyknit trainer or flyknit racer. It NEEDS it's own thread. I'm already upset y'all didn't separate the trainer and racer thread as it is

Back
Top Bottom