OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I mean you could always by the equivalent to your size in men's unless you are like an 11-12 lol. It's not like people will know or even care they are a women's color way
Oh yea, I could see people doing that. Hell I plan on doing it for a women's 12 lol

Only stated it to inform the size 11 and up crowd. 
wink.gif

This thread reminds me of bill cosbys show, kids says the darnest things.

Complaining about crease on the box, label being crooked on the box, and now midsoles with different shine on them.. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

And all this time I thought my girlfriend whined too much.

dont understand why nike had to quit with the OG Racers and come out with these non-flyknit ones...

i wouldve just changed the pricepoint to $130 on FK racers or even a little lower (we all know they could do it) instead of charging folks $90 for these.

Last edited:

5:39 I was wondering if those were going to be GR or not, i was like "pink trainers?!" 
nerd.gif
I love pink, but the white trainer combo with just the back side being pink does not work for me.

I am now almost tempted to pick up white trainers and dye them like how they used to dye the hundreds paisley hoodies back in the day.

I could agree with it being one of the best designs ever. That silhouette is second to none. Of course this is all subjective.

Ever man. I've been doing this shoe **** for 15+ years and nothing combines technology, design, creativity, and inspiration like that shoe does for me

I feel you man the mc 2.0 is my favorite racer of all color ways and one of my favorite shoes ever. You get a good weave and it a wrap lol

Just found out the white/black flyknit trainers are coming out July 27th. Are they going to be some limited release or a gr ? I don't buy too many shoes anymore, but gotta still try to pick up my favs from the best if I don't have to jump through hoops

Just found out the white/black flyknit trainers are coming out July 27th. Are they going to be some limited release or a gr ? I don't buy too many shoes anymore, but gotta still try to pick up my favs from the best if I don't have to jump through hoops

We dont know stock levels, or if all colorways are dropping on 7/27, we are only hopeful

hahah oh. maybe I'm tripping, and yeah its the angle of the camera that makes it seems like its the same. however, does yours have this sort of "issue" and is it like normal? cause the only thing that I've done is just clean them with wet wipes when they get dirty.

Back
Top Bottom