OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The new cws look lazy to me. I wish they'd flip it by having the lighter weave in the front and the darker towards the heel.

agreed! only cw that really excites me at this point is the wht/blk.. money saved I guess.. but Nike can do sooo much better.. what's wrong with these designers and whoever approves the releases? :lol:

The new cws look lazy to me. I wish they'd flip it by having the lighter weave in the front and the darker towards the heel.

agreed! only cw that really excites me at this point is the wht/blk.. money saved I guess.. but Nike can do sooo much better.. what's wrong with these designers and whoever approves the releases? :lol:

It still baffles me as to how much more money they could have made on the racers with different colorways.

Different strokes for different folks
I've picked up 14 pairs of Vapormax...probably have about as many FKRs but I prefer the vapormax.   I like the sole, it looks different, it feels different...and for me, different is great. Nike needed something in your face for the air max lineup and this is the first truly exciting product in years.

I get that some folks find it ungainly or too unfinished...and thats cool but it's hard to argue about the upper.  That vapormax upper is the most comfortable (yet supportive) execution of flyknit (which I previously would have given to the LE...and I've got about 100 pairs of FK sneakers to compare to).

Different strokes indeed.

In person though the bubble isn't that crazy. Like all the pictures make the VM look like its 80% bubble and 20% upper. Like it dominates the eye in pictures but in person its just a sole. A futuristic looking sectioned sole.

I am a huge vapormax fan. I honestly think its the best shoe design wise since the pk nmd r1.

But back on topic so far i need the white/black and the olive trainers. Not really feeling the pink and powder blue.

It still baffles me as to how much more money they could have made on the racers with different colorways.

Nah it was good it met its end, they already came out with every color way possible

i was wondering why no1 is speaking about the nike zoom flyknit streak ? 

i purchased the black pair from ndc.eu for 80 euros on sales and i got to say that it is one of the most beautifull and comfortable flyknits i have worn , i would say they are better than trainers even for me , so much underrated 

we're two weeks away from this supposed july 27th release of the trainers and we still have so little info

I'm trying to figure out how easy these next few releases are going to be? 

Does anyone know if footsites will carry them also? 

Trainer retros haven't even been officially announced, and probably won't be until the week of their release. Nobody knows anything.

Since we're on the topic of the Vapormaxes - how do y'all size in them compared to your Racer size?

Same size as Racers is what I figured based on the VM upper, but just wanted to check.

Thanks guys, repped.

Went ahead and copped the uni red Racers off Finishline with that $50 off $200 promo they were running, coupled with a $20 rewards came out to $80 for a pair.

$80-$90 seems to be the sweet spot for Racers on sale a few months after they've released.

Since we're on the topic of the Vapormaxes - how do y'all size in them compared to your Racer size?
i wear mine half down my racer size and it fits perfect length wise. I have narrow feet so the width doesn't concern me.

Racers have very narrow toes so i size up half from my TTS in them.

Went ahead and copped the uni red Racers off Finishline with that $50 off $200 promo they were running, coupled with a $20 rewards came out to $80 for a pair.

$80-$90 seems to be the sweet spot for Racers on sale a few months after they've released.
I'm assuming you used SAVEMORE50? If so, how did you get it to work? I get a message that "the coupon is not yet activated" when I try it...

I'm assuming you used SAVEMORE50? If so, how did you get it to work? I get a message that "the coupon is not yet activated" when I try it...

Yea, that's what I used - I doubled up on the reds putting me over the $200 threshold. I placed the order late last night and it worked, I think I saw something about the code expiring this morning, could be that's what happened.

Speaking about that finish line sale, they pulled that bull where they raised the price on sale items to cover what that promo took off. The lunarepic 2s were 80 before that, went to 120 during and now are back to 80. Hate when companies do that. Shady as hell.

Back
Top Bottom