OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nike really tripping charging 150 for racers and trainers :lol:

As nice as these look, and even though resale ain't that much, ain't no way I'm paying resale to own a pair.

As nice as these look, and even though resale ain't that much, ain't no way I'm paying resale to own a pair.
$150 isn't too bad, especially since Ultra Boosts are $180 and LTDs $200. You're missing out.

I haven't bought racers and trainers in over 3-4 years, but wasn't retail always $150?

I haven't bought racers and trainers in over 3-4 years, but wasn't retail always $150?

yea but I get whats he's saying, its a very thin light shoes for $150. they aint even comfortable IMO

I copped those MC racers the other day for $102. Im fine with that even though even that still feels meh

trainers are better overall IMO

$150 isn't too bad, especially since Ultra Boosts are $180 and LTDs $200. You're missing out.

That's my point. UBs are $180, which makes me hesitant to pay resale for these trainers even though resale isn't high. I'm fine with missing out if they can't be had at retail. I already own Racers but find myself wearing UBs more often. These trainers would be nice to add to the collection though if I'm able to grab at retail.

Yeah, it has. They tripping for charging that much in my opinion.

Thats what I'm hoping for. Stores like Undefeated, Concepts, and Kith should be stocking. This isn't a Nikelab release, is it?
Even if it is those stores are Nikelab are they not? They stocked the Be True Vapormax and that was a NikeLab release I believe.

yea but I get whats he's saying, its a very thin light shoes for $150. they aint even comfortable IMO

I copped those MC racers the other day for $102. Im fine with that even though even that still feels meh

trainers are better overall IMO

Want to be even more dissapointed? Wait till you hold yeezy 350's in your hands, quality wise I would put those in the price points under flyknit racers and trainers :smh:

Has anyone ever worked out in the fk trainers? I have several racers and love them, but would only use them for traditional "bro" chest or arm days. What's cardio? Other days I revert back to my metcons.

Just wondering if the trainers are actually good for what they are named after.

Back
Top Bottom