OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IMG_0611.GIF

Hmmm so what you're saying is that whatever size you get in racers....you can get in unpadded trainers

Honestly, the sizing is all based on preference and experience. There's no issue asking others for their opinion, we've all done it, but you won't know for certain until you've figured it out firsthand.

Honestly, the sizing is all based on preference and experience. There's no issue asking others for their opinion, we've all done it, but you won't know for certain until you've figured it out firsthand.

Personal preference pretty much sums it up. That's why I posted pics of the insoles. Measurement wise they are the same. Decide the size based on socks you want to wear, slip on ability, etc.

HOW SWAY. Nah but forreal 12 is the smallest I can fit slides and that's if it's a Velcro strap. Also weird that I'm a 13 in racers and yeezys while you're a 12.5 in racers but gotta size up in 350s.
my post was meant to be a joke since people were getting bent out of shape about sizing info in here lol. I'm actually a 12.5 in racers and that is my true size

Flyknit chukka fsb - 8
Flyknit racer - 9
Flyknit max - 9
Flyknit lunarepic low - 9
Waffle racer (pre '17) - 9
LD Zero - 9
AM 95 - 9
AM 97 - 9.5
Wildhorse 3 - 9.5
Lunartempo - 9.5
Lunaracer - 9.5
Cortez 9.5
Flyknit zoom all out 9.5
Flyknit lunarepic high 9.5

.... please tell me what my TTS is .....

is that a real request?

you're a 9

the shoes you don't wear a 9 in?

they're not tts shoes (duh)

-

seriously, i know that this site, what with its multitude of users with their kindergarten-level english and obnoxious propensities for shoe collection/shoe-selfie vanity-dumps and hoarding issues (among other things), isn't exactly comprised of the brightest people, but this of all things should be common sense (especially considering what this site is dedicated to, i.e. shoes)

when somebody says that a shoe is "tts", they're saying that it's true-to-size relative to what's on the label

for example, if a tts shoe says that it's a u.s. 8, then it's gonna fit like a "typical" u.s. 8 for people with "normal" feet

-

now of course, not all shoes are tts and not all people have "normal" feet, hence why people ask these things and often take different sizes in different shoes, which is perfectly okay

but if the general (if not overwhelming) consensus seems to be that a shoe is tts, then chances are, way more likely than not, that the shoe is indeed tts

seriously, y'all gotta foh with the neurosis - nobody on here is trying to game you; if most people are saying they're tts, then they're tts

-

if you have wide feet, then you ****ing know who you are, and if you've had to size up for shoes that people have claimed to be "tts" in the past, then chances are you'll have to do it for this release too (seriously, bunch of wide-footed, grown-*** dudes on here acting like it's their first time buying shoes or something)

same with if you prefer your shoes to fit absurdly snug or a little loose - you know who you are, so practice some basic deduction skills and adjust your size accordingly

-

and yes, i know the lot of y'all are gonna call me "butthurt" or "mad" or whatever, but idgaf, because it doesn't detract from anything i just posted above, so go ahead and have at it

but, regardless:

tldr:

for trainers, take your same size in racers (racers are tts)

while the trainers do fit a little more wide than the racers, they do not fit more wide enough to where you should size down

so. take. the. same. size.

(and on a side-note, why is this release seeming like it's gonna be so many people's first pair of trainers?

seriously, people just buying into hype and ****, for real)

Last edited:

(and on a side-note, why is this release seeming like it's gonna be so many people's first pair of trainers?

seriously, people just buying into hype and ****, for real)

Because it is. A lot of people didn't get a chance to buy them when they first dropped..... 5 years ago. That includes me as I was not heavily into sneakers then.

Back
Top Bottom