OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
True, that site is gonna be hard tho. No more shopify either, not that shopify was any better for me shrugs

For StockX tho, on that $20 off first purchase do you receive an email with a code or does it automatically apply to your first purchase?

True, that site is gonna be hard tho. No more shopify either, not that shopify was any better for me shrugs

For StockX tho, on that $20 off first purchase do you receive an email with a code or does it automatically apply to your first purchase?

E-Mail code as soon as you sign up.

Anyone who got through on A Ma Maniera, have you gotten shipping notification? if so, does yours read "Label Created"?

got mine yesterday before 3PM and checked tracking status this morning for it to have no information other than what I just posted. Curious if anyone else is getting that

Thank you!! Was able to grab the 13

giphy.gif

Man I'm in the same exact boat you're in.. :frown::::

Yeah it's pretty worrisome considering in the moment I could've copped on UNDFTD or any one of those other sites if not bodega. The kicker is my card hasn't been charged yet. That's the issue I have at this point. SNKRS L hand was so strong yesterday :lol:

Update: Card has finally been charged so hopefully I should be getting shipping soon.

Last edited:
Patience. Start panicking after Tuesday. They only dropped yesterday morning. All of you guys will eat. :pimp:

Bought from stockX couple weeks back for 196 total, kinda regretted it. But it's all good after I just ate on DSM with that free shipping. And wow, that was a pretty easy cop messed up my zip code and had to redo the checkout.

Back
Top Bottom