OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I personally know two people who have had orders canceled, and one who got just as you said; grays in the box when they thought they supposed to get the whites (not too bad of a trade off).

Why I hate when small shops get the majority of a release. Too much shady stuff. I remember when the small shops released the Jordan 1 Black Toes a couple years back. That was a sh*t show too. Canceled orders and canceled raffles wins.
I feel like this happens with every small boutique in general. I was trying to get New York Comic Con tickets like 2-3 years ago from a shop in NYC called toy tokyo and those aholes said there would be enough for people in line (the ones that showed up early). 3 hours later they say they sold out. Sons of itches definitely sold multiples or backdoored tickets.

Finally got Darkside Initiative Shipping number for those who ordered from them and are still waiting.

Had the number since yesterday afternoon. But only the label was created and USPS is still waiting for the item as of now. Sad thing is I live right across the bay from their shop which is like a 20 minute drive with no traffic. I could've just went to pick it myself if that was an option :frown:

Kith with the 1 Day Shipping! Major Rep

Black Whites are 7.5 Unpadded - 1st Release

Whites are Size 8 - Yesterdays

Will Upload Pics

0WQJE

IMG_6347.JPG

FP order arrived today.

Glad Nike decided to bring these back.

Fits TTS but runs a little narrow, but I'm sure the flyknit will break in.

Do they fit longer then racers ? Looking to pick up a pair for the wife. She is size 7 in racers with wider feet and likes a snug fit. We have a size 7 on the way in the sunsets. Looks like resale is the way to go on the small sizes now,,,
Yeah a little longer but not by much imo. Like maybe a quarter of an inch for me.

Sorry to add onto the shipping discussions again but does anyone who ordered from Bodega still havent received a shipping email or cancelation email?
I've yet to receive either but my order still says confirmed and they took out the money from account.
Just want to figure out if i received the L from them so i can start looking elsewhere.

Do they fit longer then racers ? Looking to pick up a pair for the wife. She is size 7 in racers with wider feet and likes a snug fit. We have a size 7 on the way in the sunsets. Looks like resale is the way to go on the small sizes now,,,

Yeah, they seem to be a little longer than the racers. I would recommend her to go with her racer size though.

Sorry to add onto the shipping discussions again but does anyone who ordered from Bodega still havent received a shipping email or cancelation email?
I've yet to receive either but my order still says confirmed and they took out the money from account.
Just want to figure out if i received the L from them so i can start looking elsewhere.
I'm in the same boat as you, patiently waiting for either shipped or cancelled email...I'll be fine with either one honestly, I spent way too much money yesterday :smh:

All these shipping confirmation/scared posts lol
I mean for this release there has been quite a few cancellations. It's fine for people to be worried. Sucks for cancellations to happen because there were other sites to be bought from but can't do anything since cancellations happen after those sites sold out.

I'm in the same boat as you, patiently waiting for either shipped or cancelled email...I'll be fine with either one honestly, I spent way too much money yesterday :smh:

I had an order canceled from them about 3 days after a placed it a while ago. My friend had their order canceled this release. I definitely know better now. Me personally, I would depend on a place in Kazakhstan before ordering from them.

Back
Top Bottom