OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Excuse my ignorance, but do the trainers fit wider than the racers? I'm hella interested in getting the citron racers, but all I've seen in stores are racers. And they don't fit at all :lol:.

Got a pair in my ebay cart waiting to pull the trigger.

Excuse my ignorance, but do the trainers fit wider than the racers? I'm hella interested in getting the citron racers, but all I've seen in stores are racers. And they don't fit at all :lol:.

Got a pair in my ebay cart waiting to pull the trigger.

I'd try them on first if you can... even if it means ordering the yellow or blue racers from Nike and returning them. I find this rerelease of the trainers to be more restrictive in the forefoot then my racers. If any of the stores near you have the flyknit Mariahs, the 2017 trainers fit identical to those.

Sunset tint today.

6A53B060-E051-4C08-8D35-DCDC06169EB2.jpeg

Well, the "FALL25" code is no longer valid on Notre. I was about to pull a trigger to buy the cirrus blue. The "WELCOME15" still works, but that only brings it down to $110 shipped. I think I'll wait for better deal.

Well, the "FALL25" code is no longer valid on Notre. I was about to pull a trigger to buy the cirrus blue. The "WELCOME15" still works, but that only brings it down to $110 shipped. I think I'll wait for better deal.
The FALL25 code made the total under $100 so you had to pay for shipping. You’re only really losing out on $4..

Are those your pics? I always wondered for these shots, do ppl actually take the kicks off or are they wearing a different pair while snapping pics.

Yup, my photos. I'm not wearing them to shoot them lol, I rock them after I get the pics done :smile:

Bought mine on eBay last night, so excited! First pair of flyknit trainers.

Now I gotta get my girl a pair :rolleyes

I just want Blue Glows to come back. I'm glad theres been a drop off though, my pockets been hurting lately :lol:

2017 Flyknit Trainer
$150
AH8396
-001 PALE GREY/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-003 BLACK/ WHITE/ SIREN RED ( RD TBD)
-004 BLACK/ANTHRACITE-BLACK 2/1
-005 BLACK/WHITE-WHITE 2/1
-006 ATMOSPHERE GREY/ VAST GREY/ PHOTO BLUE/ THUNDER GREY (RD TBD)
-100 WHITE/BLACK-WHITE 8/24
-102 WHITE/WHITE- WHITE-GUM LT BROWN-PURE PLATINUM (RD TBD)
-200 MEDIUM OLIVE/BLACK-WHITE 12/1
-201 NEUTRAL OLIVE/VELVET BROWN-SAIL-UNIV RED-MOON PARTICLE (RD TBD)
-202 VELVET BROWN/NEUTRAL OLIVE-SAIL-BLACK-TOTAL ORANGE (RD TBD)

-300 CARGO KHAKI/ SAIL/ BRIGHT CITRON/ BLACK ( RD TBD)
-400 CIRRUS BLUE/BLACK-WHITE 9/21
-500 NIGHT PURPLE/BLACK-WHITE 11/1
-600 SUNSET TINT/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-700 BRIGHT CITRON/BLACK-WHITE 10/1

updated

Back
Top Bottom