OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
anyone know what the going rate for these zoom agility's are?

698616_002_3.png

Have a mens sz 10.5 brand new I've been trying to get rid of. Just want them gone.

I'd say $50ish. The were at many local outlets out here for around $50. You'd have to hope to find somebody with the exact size who desperately wants it to command anything close to retail.

I might get flyknit trainers, I played basketball for like 4-5 hours and usally bring an extra pair of my nike basketball shoes, wore my flyknit racers but it just wasn’t comfortable enough from the shoe I had on previous (lebron 15) which is crazy comfortable shoe to wear cause of the zoom air / nike air tech.

Opinions or suggestions on a nike shoe that are crazy comfortable to wear after a intensive pick up basketball game ?

Much respected. Thx

I might get flyknit trainers, I played basketball for like 4-5 hours and usally bring an extra pair of my nike basketball shoes, wore my flyknit racers but it just wasn’t comfortable enough from the shoe I had on previous (lebron 15) which is crazy comfortable shoe to wear cause of the zoom air / nike air tech.

Opinions or suggestions on a nike shoe that are crazy comfortable to wear after a intensive pick up basketball game ?

Much respected. Thx

Mayfly woven

Much respected. Thx

Zoom Vaporfly 4% (Boost similar comfort) or some sort of recent Air Force 1

I wouldn’t put black laces in any of the pairs I’ve bought/will buy. The base color laces are the only way to go

i cant really tell the difference between it and other racers/trainers to be honest. the trainer is wider than the racer. but other than that, idk

Thanks for be honest. I willing to drop the bread for stupid comfortable Nike or name brand shoe, but It has to look good and function good. Looks like gotta I go to a official Nike store to try out some shoes.

Last edited:
Thanks for be honest. I willing to drop the bread for stupid comfortable Nike or name brand shoe, but I has to look good and function good. Looks like gotta go to a official Nike store to try out some shoes.

You’re not funny

I feel like I will be able to pick up olives for $89 In the summer...

I think so also. Only the white/black pair sold out. The rest of the colors are discounted.

I feel the black/white in February will sell out tho. People need to get a fresh pair of those. So do I.

IMG_9958.JPG

I'm pretty much having most of my FKRs swapped. It looks like only two or three will be kept stock and for running purposes only. I think I'm really done with FKRs now that I've got my grails coming in. I'm looking forward to see what cws the FKTs will offer.

Who's doing your swaps? I still have a bunch of partial swaps sitting in my closet :smh: no time for that ish at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom