OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
anyone in here purchased from a Nikestore and attempted a return on an unworn item thats 2+ years old?

I still have the receipt from Nike Santa Monica for the Oreo 2.0's i bought back in 2015. When i went to my local nike store, they told me they're system does not allow them to make returns on items that old and to contact Nike Customer Service. Contacted NCS, told me to go back to that store and tell them they should be able to process it with no issues.

Yeah, I've had no problems doing that st the outlets. Not sure why the Nike town would be any different.

That’s what I figured. Seems like the manager that day didn’t want to bother with it. Going back today.

Appreciate meng

my sole is separating from the upper on my b/w trainers. any glue to recommend that i can bring to the cobbler or any glue would suffice? thanks!

If anyone is looking for the total Orange Racers 2.0

Text the # in his bio. He normally charges $20 for Shipping from CA.

Saw these at the outlets at ontario mills for around $30 the other day.

Attachments

• IMG_2515.JPG
    IMG_2515.JPG
    259 KB · Views: 91
Those total orange racers above have grey laces- can anyone recommend a good replacement? I can't find a close match anywhere

Saw these at the outlets at ontario mills for around $30 the other day.

Can NEVER find a deal like this at any outlet I've been too. Last Racers I saw at an outlet were the blk/wht/volt ones. Nothing before then and after.

mc 2.0s were at the my outlet weeks ago. would prob consider copping if they were that low. i remember being so bitter when i missed out on their first drop on snkrs :sick::lol:

are trainers readily available in a men's 7.5 when they release?

wanna get a pair of the black ones for a friend

Back
Top Bottom