OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Unless Nike screwed up the distribution where they should be allocated to US boutiques, instead they go to footsites :lol:....then we are SOL

Do all these FKT releases mean that Racers are done? I might be weird but I like the Racers a lot more but I do admit, there were a lot of trash Racer cws.

Got through on SNKRS this morning but order didn’t go through since my credit card was temporarily deactivated due to suspicious activity but copped on offspring and SVD earlier this morning.

BTW anyone thinking about doing a sole swap with the epic reacts??

Wow, surprised I saw as many failures as I did in here. I was able to hit from my desk on SNKRS, horrible reception & all & I never hit on anything that doesn’t sit for everyone lol

I assumed they made many to go around. Hopefully all the boutiques that didn’t release them today are getting late releases & people get pairs

IMG_20180227_172728.jpg
og's are getting beat I need these jawns

This release is really sad. They flood the citrons and light blues but limit the hell out these. There’s gotta be more pairs out there than this. This is some bs.

Back
Top Bottom