OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
This release is really sad. They flood the citrons and light blues but limit the hell out these. There’s gotta be more pairs out there than this. This is some bs.
I doubt the numbers are too different. It’s just a lot more people want this shoe to wear and resell

I took the L but I’m not sweating it. If they are anything like the whites they will be had soon on a restock or resale. DS whites can had for retail or below locally so I assume the blacks will be the same.

There was equal demand for both when the hype was real.

What another historic flyknit day! These shoes should've been rereleased a long time ago but here we are. Thanks to this forum each pair of all the highly touted trainers / racers have been copped or ordered presale.

FNL shipped. :pimp:

Still not entirely sure how I managed to cop from there, but I’ll take it. I NEVER get thru on hyped drops there.

Still waiting on pair #2 from StockX to ship. Kinda hoping the seller cancels after getting a pair for retail. :lol:

He said locally, he must live in a town called Nowheresville

at your comment AND your avy...
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom