OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i think that -200 needs to be moved to upcoming if I read that date correctly.

BTW, when these originally released back in 2012, did Nike have them categorized as training shoes? If you check NDC today, they are listed as lifestyle shoes.

Just curious. I've read of others in here using them for training, HIIT type workouts, but it doesn't seem like it provides much lateral support for a trainer.
Nike actually had them as running shoes, despite the name.

If these are really the 102s, I'll be paying retail for just the soles. :smh: I'm already picturing these with an FKR upper to RUN in. The first cw that comes to mind is the Sherbets. :nthat:

IT'S ABOUT TIME NIKE GIVES US NON-Black/White outsoles on the FKR/FKTs.

Nike actually had them as running shoes, despite the name.
To add to that. In Europe, running shoes are often referred to as "Trainers".

I’m certain Nike categorized them as running shoes. They’re the “trainers” before the big race.

Flyknit Racer is to the VF, as the Flyknit Trainer is to the ZF.

I've seen a Nike Run Club pacer use the Flyknit Trainers for lap intervals a few years ago. I wasn't sure if I should be surprised since it was meant to be for running/training, haha.

Credit to @nyc757

2017-2018 Flyknit Trainer
$150
AH8396

UPCOMING:
-300 CARGO KHAKI/ SAIL/ BRIGHT CITRON/ BLACK 3/6
-003 BLACK/ WHITE/ SIREN RED 3/15
-102 WHITE/WHITE- WHITE-GUM LT BROWN-PURE PLATINUM 4/1
-201 NEUTRAL OLIVE/VELVET BROWN-SAIL-UNIV RED-MOON PARTICLE 4/5
-006 ATMOSPHERE GREY/ VAST GREY/ PHOTO BLUE/ THUNDER GREY 4/5
-202 VELVET BROWN/NEUTRAL OLIVE-SAIL-BLACK-TOTAL ORANGE 6/1
-200 MEDIUM OLIVE/BLACK-WHITE 6/1
-601 UNIVERSITY RED/BLACK-WHITE (RD TBD)
-007 BLACK/BLACK-WHITE (RD TBD)
-203 GOLDEN BEIGE/BLACK-BLACK-GUM LIGHT BROWN (RD TBD)

RELEASED:
-004 BLACK/ANTHRACITE-BLACK 2/23
-005 BLACK/WHITE-WHITE 2/27
-500 NIGHT PURPLE/BLACK-WHITE 11/1
-700 BRIGHT CITRON/BLACK-WHITE 10/1

-400 CIRRUS BLUE/BLACK-WHITE 9/21
-600 SUNSET TINT/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-001 PALE GREY/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-100 WHITE/BLACK-WHITE 8/24

601 though...

These 2 came in today. Was able to cop both on 2/27. Whites came from asphaltgold for about 170 shipped. They are :smokin

20180302_162301.jpg

I've seen a Nike Run Club pacer use the Flyknit Trainers for lap intervals a few years ago. I wasn't sure if I should be surprised since it was meant to be for running/training, haha.

I remember when they first released in 2012 I was confused too, but when I saw that the first series of Flyknit Trainers actually had Nike + insoles I figured it was just a naming thing.

I wish they had switched the soles on the White/Black cw onto the Black/White cw and vice versa. The Black/White cw would look much better with that White sole! I wouldn't want to swap an LR sole on them anymore if it had that set-up.

Idk how reliable Nike reps are but I have spoken to two different reps on Nike Chat and they have both said that there will be restocks so to keep an eye out.
Also, there is a Nike pop-up at the Nordstrom store in Seattle. I would suggest calling to check what sizes they still have. I was able to do a phone order earlier.

Idk how reliable Nike reps are but I have spoken to two different reps on Nike Chat and they have both said that there will be restocks so to keep an eye out.
Also, there is a Nike pop-up at the Nordstrom store in Seattle. I would suggest calling to check what sizes they still have. I was able to do a phone order earlier.

you have their number?

As soon as I saw the black and white joints dropping I let my white fly. These are the only trainers I need.

SNKRS pair got in today. (Shout out to UPS leaving my package in the snow out in the open)

Anyway...man these are NOT tts for me :lol: I need to see if I can get a size down somehow and sell these. They look super clean on feet though, especially with black pants.

Last edited:
My pairs arrived today, anyone else have some lint/thread sticking out near where the outsole is glued?

Attachments

• IMG_8759.PNG
    IMG_8759.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom