OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Would white/black for black/white trainers be a pretty even trade at this point? :nerd:
If you like them and someone is willing to trade then do it. I would only discourage you if the value of one of the shoes is way off but to be honest both can be had for close to retail. It is rare that a trade works out perfectly (value wise) for both of you.

I remember way back when I traded my Beluga 1.0 for Red Stripe 350's peeps were talking smack cause at the time Belugas were worth more but I was happy with the trade so I didn't care. Look at prices now; not that I care since I am not a reseller but I am just giving you an example.

I hate these types of questions. If you like them and someone is willing to trade then do it. I would only discourage you if the value of one of the shoes is way off but to be honest both can be had for close to retail. It is rare that a trade works out perfectly (value wise) for both of you.

I remember way back when I traded my Beluga 1.0 for Red Stripe 350's peeps were talking smack cause at the time Belugas were worth more but I was happy with the trade so I didn't care. Look at prices now; not that I care since I am not a reseller but I am just giving you an example.

I'd do trades with people I know or for mere convenience. But if it means selling and buying a having $100 in extra? It's just common sense.

I'd do trades with people I know or for mere convenience. But if it means selling and buying a having $100 in extra? It's just common sense.
If it was an extra $100 yes but as previously stated both trainers are going for retail or just above (locally and on sneaker groups). When I say above I mean $200. I am sure you see people advertising trainers for $280 but they aren't selling.

DXr1-sDXUAAAWuc.png:large

Are these real ?

update: NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER ROSE PURPLE TRÈS BIENTÔT MÉNNÉS ! RETAIL : 165€ ! @NikeFrance

If you like them and someone is willing to trade then do it. I would only discourage you if the value of one of the shoes is way off but to be honest both can be had for close to retail. It is rare that a trade works out perfectly (value wise) for both of you.

White trainers are like $280 in my size (9), while Oreos are like $200.

So no...

Thanks, fellas. I honestly like both shoes but have an extra pair of the whites. Didn’t even know the blacks were releasing again until I seen them on IG, and I would like a pair if someone would trade seeing as how I’ve missed multiple sites releasing them so far. :lol:

Okay, that Purple/Black/Crimson cw is now my favorite FKT cw. The way the cw flows is perfect to me. I’m glad we FINALLY get better colorblocked FKTs, IMO. It only took six years lol

Back
Top Bottom