OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
As long as you’re conformable in what you’re wearing I don’t see why dudes care about how dudes look on in trainers. Dudes say they looking too tight why you checking other boys feet. Straight ayo bruhs

Steaming or a damp towel and iron while on foot for five minutes on a new pair will get rid of the toe box dimples.

You essential need to do a steam fit so the flyknit conforms to your foot.

As a person who hates the dimples I have done this on all my FKs.

Not a fan of any jeans with Flyknit Trainers. IMO, only casual sweat style, Tech, or athleisure pants work with Flyknit Trainers.

Here's like.... 8 easy options from my favorite athleisure brand:
Yea it took me a long time to buy into lulu lemon only because it was so expensive. I’ve always taken pride in buying nice nike athleisure wear for the low from outlets/eBay. However I did recently get the surge jogger and I love them.
B186E467-D795-4F45-A913-31B339C5A3FD.jpeg
C5C41696-5B86-447B-97D1-8C88CE62E120.jpeg
Both of these fits with jeans are clean.

Both of those jeans/fits look just fine, good actually. But for me it’s when I’m looking down on my own feet and it just doesn’t loook right to me. I think they look best with shorts. I’ll wear them sometimes with joggers, I even could probably pull them off with skinny jeans but when you have as many options as I do, if it doesn’t even feel the slightest bit right I go for something else. And it seems to only be shorts.

Yeah my feet are weird I think I'm truly an 11.5 because there's a lil bit of room in the toebox but These are a 12. I'm gonna purchase a 12.5 and keep these 12s but yeah I'm a wide foot dude who has flat feet. I usually wear a 12-12.5. Used to wear a 13 all the time until I started buying remastered 1s and noticed that I was getting weird indents in my toe panels. Realized I had to size down. Also in the process of losing weight. My goal is to be 190-180 by the end of the year. I was 305 at the start but I been losing weight so now I'm at 270, (not exactly a fat dude cuz I'm really built vs another person who may be my weight) but yeah idc, still gonna rock the hell out of these because they look good to me.

20180311_111108.jpg
20180311_111852.jpg

Are these the standard laces or Rope Supply ones? Thanks!

As long as you’re conformable in what you’re wearing I don’t see why dudes care about how dudes look on in trainers. Dudes say they looking too tight why you checking other boys feet. Straight ayo bruhs

Eh.. whatever. I was making a point/observation about sizing preferences related to people knowing their true size vs not and their reasoning for sizing down. You're clearly making it more than it really is but ok.

Last edited:
Eh.. whatever. I was making a point about sizing preferences related to people knowing their true size vs not and their reasoning for sizing down. You're clearly making it more than it really is but ok.
Just chill b I’m just messing around. It ain’t that deep

The real question is... when are people going to stop wearing Joggers.
Joggers a crucial...making shoes look very ugly in pictures just my honest opinion. I cringe everytime i see them with some jordans, anytype of sneakers or etc. I feel like it's an easy route.

P.S. And I also cringe hard when they put in an extra work just to pull up/roll up jeans just to show they're wearing some specific( off white, supreme etc. ) socks.

FLAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joggers a crucial...making shoes look very ugly in pictures just my honest opinion. I cringe everytime i see them with some jordans, anytype of sneakers or etc. I feel like it's an easy route.

P.S. And I also cringe hard when they put in an extra work just to pull up/roll up jeans just to show they're wearing some specific( off white, supreme etc. ) socks.

FLAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't like joggers with actual jogging shoes?

You don't like joggers with actual jogging shoes?

To be specific Denim/Khaki "Joggers" Air qoute Rabbit fingers) Joggers came from a style called Harem knit pants that were making a comeback in 2010, to dumb it down on the U.S. for sale purposes they were now called the infamous "Joggers". For me personally they just look mad corny(Again Denim/khaki type joggers). But everyone is free to wear them. I will rustle some jimmies, but that's on them. Continue to FLAME ON!! :wink:

To be specific Denim/Khaki "Joggers" Air qoute Rabbit fingers) Joggers came from a style called Harem knit pants that were making a comeback in 2010, to dumb it down on the U.S. for sale purposes they were now called the infamous "Joggers". For me personally they just look mad corny(Again Denim/khaki type joggers). But everyone is free to wear them. I will rustle some jimmies, but that's on them. Continue to FLAME ON!! :wink:

I feel you on that. I think regular joggers made out of fleece, tech fleece, jogging pants material are totally appropriate. But khaki, jean, etc joggers are pretty wack. Never caught on to that style. I'd much rather get my actual pants tapered and hemmed

Edited my photo. Yeah imma wear the sh*t outta these, all my Jordan's are gonna take a back burner. Imma have to dbl up with a bigger size in mind. I wish trainers were more widely available so I could go to the store and try them on. But these 12s feel fine to Me, snug but I like the feeling. I think nike needs to produce more wider sizes for all their shoes especially the ones with running and fashion in mind.
IMG_20180312_020109_556.jpg

I have these in a wide and they are amazing for running. Idk why nike wont make a regular and wide sizing for all their running shoes. Some of us runners aren't 150 lbs looking like Jack Skellington. This is like the only shoe I've seen that actually has a wide option. One of my goals is to work for nike and climb the ladder to actual design with a bigger man's opinion in mind. I want Nike shoes to be wider because I ain't rocking these ⬇️ or Monarchs for style, ever.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 Mens Running Shoes 11.5 EE Wide  1771LCXQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom