OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Is this the new trend? Are we back to showing our socks?

Screenshot_20180312-091555.png

Nah that's what slim fit or tapered denim is for. That elastic cuff can kick rocks

I don't really like the elastic cuffs either, but it is hard to find decent sweatpants that are tapered with no cuff.

I have a pair of Nike sweats that have nice taper, but the materials Are kinda weak.

I think ima rock my trainers with ankle socks and slim denim that sit just above the ankle and have no stacking

Seems like the black/white pairs are popping up more. I have a feeling that stores that received pairs are getting another wave of stock or they just didn’t put out their full stock. I may be wrong but seems like the white/black were less available seeing that they only were available in boutiques. Black and white had a more wider release IMO. Like I said I may be wrong tho.

Picked up a 10.5. Not gonna take a chance with the stock X pair still not shipped as of now. Worst case I unload the other 10.5 for what I paid from stock X.

I don't really like the elastic cuffs either, but it is hard to find decent sweatpants that are tapered with no cuff.

I have a pair of Nike sweats that have nice taper, but the materials Are kinda weak.
Naw the sweats are good to go in my book that have a cuff :lol:

Back
Top Bottom