OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sz 12 black/white trainers arrived from stockx. I absolutely love them. My only gripes are that the tongue is shorter in the 2018 black/whites vs the 2017 white/blacks and the black flywire( really shoulda been white). Love em and getting that double up on both in a 12.5. I honestly see myself wearing these more than my Air Jordan 1s. So comfy. The flyknit is already softening and stretching to the mold of my feet.

Last edited:
Sz 12 black/white trainers arrived from stockx. I absolutely love them. My only gripes are that the tongue is shorter in the 2018 black/whites vs the 2017 white/blacks and the black flywire( really shoulda been white). Love em and getting that double up on both in a 12.5. I honestly see myself wearing these more than my Air Jordan 1s. So comfy. The flyknit is already softening and stretching to the mold of my feet.
Waiting for mines. Dang UPS dude always comes like the latest SMH. around 6-7. I be seeing that dude chillin around the neighborhood. SMH

I’m meeting their *** when mines are finally out for delivery. Been waiting too long and can’t wait to wear these. Something in me won’t let me wear my first pair until I have my second pair in hand.

Straight to feet. Up at Michael's copping some plain tees

20180314_160146.jpg

20180314_160610.jpg

I’m meeting their *** when mines are finally out for delivery. Been waiting too long and can’t wait to wear these. Something in me won’t let me wear my first pair until I have my second pair in hand.

glad I'm not the only one. hoping to get another pair of those bred toes so I can wear.

Are the Persian/ Red Sirens limited? Wanna know if I can chill or should cop on SNKRS

Consensus here is that they wont sell out as fast as black/whites did and a lot of people are waiting on disco. Some are still copping through snkrs because of nike' s fabulous return policy.

I'm sitting out on raptors, now that I have black whites I don't see myself really getting them imperatively soon. The black/white and white/black trainers are just too versatile. Thinking of scooping sunsets and raptors down the line. Resell seems like it's generally low for most trainers aside from white/black and I'm sure the black/white will shoot up in price in no time.

Consensus here is that they wont sell out as fast as black/whites did and a lot of people are waiting on disco. Some are still copping through snkrs because of nike' s fabulous return policy.

I'm sitting out on raptors, now that I have black whites I don't see myself really getting them imperatively soon. The black/white and white/black trainers are just too versatile. Thinking of scooping sunsets and raptors down the line. Resell seems like it's generally low for most trainers aside from white/black and I'm sure the black/white will shoot up in price in no time.
I have the tints and I’d say cop them. I really love them a lot

Going to bet that the raptor/purpleblack colourway will sit. Triple black are and will probably be had at 50% off in a month

Finally, my pair arrived from Stockx. This was my actual first purchase from stockx went smoothly. Anyways, I always wanted theseback in 2012 now I finally got both black/white white/black colorways.

3AC66AFF-B5BC-4DA1-AFC0-BF65C65046CD.jpeg

Bonus pic* Flyknit trainer collection

6EA7E385-9878-4154-9080-D041E0F2986A.jpeg

One of these does not look like the others :rofl:
The Multicolors could look so good if they execute it with color blocking like the others.

Back
Top Bottom