OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
New addition
43A78702-1CD8-4F68-A47E-3F539CB93C1D.jpeg

via IG
69D1585D-1E82-4492-8BDD-BCAD7A6D076E.jpeg

The Gum sole looks great on these! I really wished they had flipped the colorblocking, the darker knotntoward the heel rather than toward the toe (like the red soled Olive cw). OR they should’ve made the whole upper a solid wheat and kept the Black tongue...

I thought it was a steal when I bought it for $200 resale ....
LMAO it went on clearance and there was extra 25% off. It came out to under $100 at one point. Asked this girl I was seeing if I should get them and she said nah so I went with MC lunar 1s instead. Lowkey regret it but I got a good amount of runs from the lunars.

LMAO it went on clearance and there was extra 25% off. It came out to under $100 at one point. Asked this girl I was seeing if I should get them and she said nah so I went with MC lunar 1s instead. Lowkey regret it but I got a good amount of runs from the lunars.

Na I struck out when it came out on snkrs ... panicked and hit up a local fb group and got them to lower the price to $200

Anyone in the CT area, Danbury Fair Mall has the Red and Black Trainers in stock. Didn’t ask about sizing so feel free to call.

E7EB940B-2A8C-48B9-BD2C-94777098C441.jpeg

Nowhere I've been in Houston has had any of the Trainers. If I can find these Reds, I might just have to pick them up. I have Racers (which have the same sole) and Lunar1s (which have the same uppers). It's only a matter of time before I finally come across these.

Back
Top Bottom