OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
E1FF0328-C41A-46C1-BC9B-FCB79C829032.jpeg
Why does this look fufu

Maybe the Flyknit Lunar will be the next shoe to retro? I wonder if NYC has heard anything else related to Flyknit retros?

MC Trainer is so polarizing. People love it and I think it's the ugliest trainer they've made.

Most of the people I knew that loved that colorway when it initially released were also some of the worst dressed and tackiest people I knew.

Do we have the official release date for the Uni Red FKT? Saw them at FTL at King Of Prussia, but didn’t have my size

Can you feel the air bags ? I can't in mine.. feels pretty identical to regular racers

Not really. I took out the insole and you can see the air bags in the front and back so it’s there.

They also have “2012” stamped on the insoles like the white/black pair. I’m guessing they stamp it on the og colors only?

I have to take a new circle picture of my updated little collection, I'm up to like 14 colorways of the Flyknit Racers. 2 pairs in the mail now.

I need a pair of All- White Goddess' for the Summer

Back
Top Bottom