OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I'd pay that price for some DS white trainers. Beautiful and versatile shoe; one of the shoes I would love multiples of.

Would love to double up on these as well but prices too high for that. I already doubled up on black/whites, just need to double on reds, olives, black/black/whites and golds.

Nike east Los Angeles store, Cali.
IMG_20181103_111800.jpg
IMG_20181103_111806.jpg

I just copped both blkwht and olive/orange. Bout to black out the swoosh on the olive pair.

Should I use fabric paint or will a sharpie work just as well?

I just copped both blkwht and olive/orange. Bout to black out the swoosh on the olive pair.

Should I use fabric paint or will a sharpie work just as well?
Angelus black leather paint and some brushes. You don't need gac900 or Angelus 2-soft which will keep the knit soft if you're only doing the swoosh.

Ordered a pair of Sunset Tints off StockX as an early birthday present to myself (and since my Pale Greys are thrashed), but the seller has yet to ship and today's the 3rd business day since I ordered.

Since it's my first time using StockX, what happens from here on out? I know that StockX will send a message to the seller saying ship the shoes, but is there any punishment for not shipping within the time frame and when do they generally refund the transaction if the seller doesn't respond?

Hopefully it gets done today, otherwise it'll be close getting them before my bday...

Ordered a pair of Sunset Tints off StockX as an early birthday present to myself (and since my Pale Greys are thrashed), but the seller has yet to ship and today's the 3rd business day since I ordered.

Since it's my first time using StockX, what happens from here on out? I know that StockX will send a message to the seller saying ship the shoes, but is there any punishment for not shipping within the time frame and when do they generally refund the transaction if the seller doesn't respond?

Hopefully it gets done today, otherwise it'll be close getting them before my bday...
The seller has to have a credit card on file for situations like this. He'll be hit with a penalty fee and you'll get your money back.

The seller has to have a credit card on file for situations like this. He'll be hit with a penalty fee and you'll get your money back.

if the seller is in good standing and has sold a lot, they won't get a penalty. Just a warning.

if the seller is in good standing and has sold a lot, they won't get a penalty. Just a warning.

Thanks guys, good to know. I read about the 15% penalty after 2 business days, but saw a lot of horror stories on Reddit about sellers not shipping/StockX being unresponsive/unhelpful, so I figured I'd ask.

Like I said, hopefully it gets done today so it doesn't end up in the (pre) Black Friday shipping schedule and arrive mid December haha

Back
Top Bottom