OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hey fellas I am working a trade right now. Could you please give me your opinion.

Authentic?

^i think its a sample. the tongue says zoom one.

He's right. Someone else had a similar white swoosh pair. If the production dates are pre 1/1/12 then they should be good. That's when the samples were made. First wave of Flyknits began production in January 2012 through April 2012.

Post more pics, though.

I think I'm probably the only one in here who just doesn't like the Trainers at all, :lol:.

Racers > Lunar 1's > Chukkas > Trainers, for me.

I don't own a single pair of Trainers, :lol:

Racers > Lunar 1's > Chukkas > Trainers, for me.

I don't own a single pair of Trainers,
laugh.gif
to each their own. i can understand someone liking racers or even chukkas over the trainers.

but the lunar 1s are just bulky grossness and toebox/toecap is just too wide...imo

Last edited:
My blue glows came in yesterday from Dope Factory.  Unpadded...not sure how I feel about that..

Is anyone's order from Dope Factory still pending? Placed an order for Volts on 1/6/14 and it still says "Sent to ERP". :smh: :rolleyes

My blue glows came in yesterday from Dope Factory.  Unpadded...not sure how I feel about that..
Padded or not it´s a great shoe... got both and there´s no difference but stylewise I prefer the unpadded....

Back
Top Bottom