OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
LOL. You couldn't ask for smaller photos for a legit check.

Even without the necessary high res photos, i'll reiterate what i said a couple pages ago...I've never seen a fake/replica Flyknit Racer, let alone a fake/replica MC Racer. That doesn't mean they don't exist, but the probability of Racers being fake is a lot less than Trainers.

found these on eBay for $152 shipped... really bummed i missed out on the sale on NDC awhile back... i went true to size on this, because if i went half-size bigger, i'd have to pay another $50... forget that!

they stretch by width, right? 'cause i've always went .5 size up in all my Flyknits.

My wife's new lunar trainers came in. They look very htm like and I hope this is the future of the trainer for men too. I would love a pair.

for people who recently ordered the black/white trainer off of nike through phone did you receive padded ones? also was it 150 or 120 thanks!

Looking for a size 10.5 in the black/white trainers.  Checked NDC, RRS, Dope Factory, even called some of the factory stores.  Anyone have any leads?

These look funny, but I believe they are still legit
Did someone ask for a legit check on these? Thought they were just posted to adore and congratulate the ebay auction winner. They're definitely legit. If you saw the ebay listing you would have seen that these are in fact authentic samples (proof in the tag). They went for $280 apparently. Not too insane for these beauties.

for people who recently ordered the black/white trainer off of nike through phone did you receive padded ones? also was it 150 or 120 thanks!
Chances are you're getting padded. It's been about 2 years since they released the OG unpadded trainers. I remember one person a few months ago getting lucky with an unpadded pair off an NDC phone order. But the probability of that happening is almost nill.

My wife's new lunar trainers came in. They look very htm like and I hope this is the future of the trainer for men too. I would love a pair.
Where did you/her end up buying them from? Super clean. Not to come off as a creeper, but I'd love to see some on foot photos before buying. I may fit into the largest womens size.

Last edited:
Damn I was hoping those flyknit lunars were unpadded.

Hopefully they give the mens version an option for unpadded.

Damn I was hoping those flyknit lunars were unpadded.

Hopefully they give the mens version an option for unpadded.
Pretty sure the only unpadded Flyknits are now going to be Racers, Chukkas and maybe future HTMs. Deep down inside you know it.

So lets drop that topic please.

Chill doggie

Nothing wrong with me stating my opinion about the unpadded heel.

Last edited:

I found my sz13 blk/wht trainers at a RSS in Torrance about a month ago so check around.  Also @Owhat  you might want to call Nike and see if they have them in their warehouse still.  I just ordered the volt/atomic teal this week in a sz13, just make sure you have the style number ready and they can check for you.  FYI apparently NikeChat reps have access to the NDC warehouse and can order for you from there but when you call a Nike Rep they have access to a different Nike warehouse that NikeChat does not.  That was a little convoluted but hopefully it makes a little sense.  Basically, call Nike hahaha.

Yeah I know who you are haha. I will take a look when I go to RRS in Costa Mesa. Last time I called they told me they do carry trainers in store.
Thanks so much, guys!  I really appreciate the help.

Last edited:

Padded and 150 shipped. 

The laces were also ribbon laces found on the Lunar 1s.

Last edited:

At this point in time, there is virtually 0% chance of getting unpadded trainers directly from nike.

At this point in time, there is virtually 0% chance of getting unpadded trainers directly from nike.

not true. all the first gen trainers that keep popping up are unpadded. Both the volts and the blue glows from dope factory came unpadded.

not true. all the first gen trainers that keep popping up are unpadded. Both the volts and the blue glows from dope factory came unpadded.
I quoted the guy who was contemplating black or white trainers directly from Nike and we can all take it as a fact that at this current point in time, there is virtually a 0% chance of getting unpadded versions (of said colorways).

1. I did state "directly from nike." Dope Factory isn't Nike as far as I'm concerned.

2. Volts and blue glows ONLY came in unpadded versions, so it would be quite obvious that they will come unpadded.

Last edited:
That's b/c the volts and blue glows were never reproduced in a padded version.

The black/white and white/black were widely reproduced with padding. The unpadded versions are dated (OG) and are long gone. If you get one of these off a NDC phone order, you're 99.999999% of the time getting them padded.

I cannot believe I'm even explaining this. Thought this was easily common knowledge.

Last edited:

Did someone ask for a legit check on these? Thought they were just posted to adore and congratulate the ebay auction winner. They're definitely legit. If you saw the ebay listing you would have seen that these are in fact authentic samples (proof in the tag). They went for $280 apparently. Not too insane for these beauties.

Chances are you're getting padded. It's been about 2 years since they released the OG unpadded trainers. I remember one person a few months ago getting lucky with an unpadded pair off an NDC phone order. But the probability of that happening is almost nill.

Where did you/her end up buying them from? Super clean. Not to come off as a creeper, but I'd love to see some on foot photos before buying. I may fit into the largest womens size.
We got from SNS.  I dont have any on feet pics, but I seen some on instagram.  they basically look like HTM trainers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom