OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Didn't NDC put up updated pics of these Black/White Trainers with the padded ankles? If so, I wonder if these restock pairs are the OG unpadded ones...:smokin

THANK YOU for the link. Glad I checked this thread before falling asleep right now. Was able to get my size and 10% Discover cash back :smokin

You're welcome guys! I hope everyone was able to get their sizes like I did, but if you didn't I'll keep on a look out for you guys and keep you updated!

The one time I don't check this... they restock. I'm still trying to get a 9 and 9.5. Unfortunate that it's such a popular size.

feelsbatman

frown.gif

needed that 10.5

correct me if im  wrong but when i called in for phone order a couple days ago they only had 8.5 and under, and 11.5 and up.

when the message first popped up on here that they restocked on the site, i checked it asap and saw the exact same sizes available, with 9-11 being all gone 

correct me if im  wrong but when i called in for phone order a couple days ago they only had 8.5 and under, and 11.5 and up.

when the message first popped up on here that they restocked on the site, i checked it asap and saw the exact same sizes available, with 9-11 being all gone 

it was a full size run, size 6-14. when I got to it about 10 minutes after link was posted. size 9.5 was gone, then 9, etc.

just to double confirm and let the folks know... these are an OG cw but later released version with the padding...?! but I googled the product # and OG knits came up... so confused lol

just to double confirm and let the folks know... these are an OG cw but later released version with the padding...?! but I googled the product # and OG knits came up... so confused lol

model, colorway, sku stays the same. it's most likely the padded version, but no way to be sure until people receive them.

Based on the size 8 that i bought through phone order, they are padded.

I am pretty sure they are from the same batch

It was a complete size run. It wasn't until 30 mins later that sizes from 9-11 were sold out, with 9 and 9.5 gone first. I pretty much kept going back and checking sizes while contacting people I knew wanted them.

Last edited:
When I ordered the black n white trainers on Sat, the customer service rep said the shoes are unpadded. Guess we'll. Sometimes them reps don't have clue tho!

i needed a 9.5 

gonna keep an eye on these just in case some one added to cart for the hell of it

I could've used another pair of black and whites. 9/9.5 were the first sizes gone though. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom