OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Comfort wise I'd have to agree with you, but the trainers just have a different look that for some reason I like. But those chlorine racers got me on the hunt those are the only racers I'm lookin for atm. I don't have any lunars aside from chukka's and those are like pillows on your feet I must admit.

I have yet to try on a flyknit lunar
tongue.gif
Comfort wise I'd have to agree.

Looks wise I'd have to say Racers > Trainers > Lunar 2, 1.
yeah, I run 15-20mi/week and have been using the Lunar1's. for me, they have the most cushioning. I guess that's why I'm partial to the Lunars. I do like the looks of both the Racers and Trainers for sure. I currently have the mc Trainer, chlorine Racer, and team orange Racer. mc Racers are on the way thanks to a fellow NT'er. so looking forward to seeing what the mc Racers look like in person.
smile.gif

Last edited:
The blk/whts are on this 'DEMAND' list for Nike. Which means they can go back into production and restock anytime.

I would be money on it to restock again along with the wht pair.

For owners of the wht/blk pair that wear em frequently, are they hard to clean?

The blk/whts are on this 'DEMAND' list for Nike. Which means they can go back into production and restock anytime.

i just throw them in the wash and they're as good as new

i just throw them in the wash and they're as good as new
Word? They dont get messed up in any way? Pics? 
nerd.gif

Jason Mark or just throw them into the washer.

I dead-ed a pair of white/black because i fell in mud and it wouldnt come off. I am very careful when i wear my white/black one now.

Wouldn't be surprised. Who knows, maybe the white/black trainers will be restocked as well.

Hope so, and I pray I'm around when it happens. I had to go back this morning and buy a second Black/White pair.

3 days ago this was posted and people somehow slept lol

Ok
cause lowkey ndc has them in stock if you call 
just don't show online to customer 

This.

I copped a pair like this back a few months ago. They seemed to have most sizes.

And like a said a few pages ago, I think they're gonna keep restocking these. Just like calypso roshes. They are an easy money maker for them. Which is why I'm not paying resell for any of em (couldn't imagine how salty I'd be if I were one of those guys who paid rape for calypso's)...

i just need the reds to restock so i can finally nab a size 10

for those that ordered the EG trainers on this clearance, did they come unpadded?

I remember people saying they ordered the black/white trainers over the phone a couple of months back, Nike rep even gave them 20% off.

Last edited:
they don't get messed up as long as you dont wash with hot water or throw them in the dryer.

i don't have any before/after pics, but this is mine before i threw them in the wash if it counts for anything lol

Do you use any detergent?

they don't get messed up as long as you dont wash with hot water or throw them in the dryer.

i don't have any before/after pics, but this is mine before i threw them in the wash if it counts for anything lol
Do you use any detergent?
I usually only do 1-2 pair at a time, but when I wash my kicks in the washing machine, I put em in a pillow case and put the detergent in the water like a normal load of wash. It'll penetrate thru the pillowcase but the shoes won't be saturated with the detergent. They usually come out really clean. Sometimes I'll have to get some excess dirt off of the midsole with a toothbrush/dish soap, but for the most part the uppers come out really nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom