OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
yea i got lucky with that 20% off. it was 20% off on top of a clearance price

Wish I woulda known to ask about that 20% off. Did you just have to ask for it? Wonder why they were willingly giving it out like that?

But when I ordered back in like November, the black & whites weren't on clearance, they were full retail.

When were the black & whites on clearance? And why would they go back to full retail?

yea i got lucky with that 20% off. it was 20% off on top of a clearance price
Wish I woulda known to ask about that 20% off. Did you just have to ask for it? Wonder why they were willingly giving it out like that?

But when I ordered back in like November, the black & whites weren't on clearance, they were full retail.

When were the black & whites on clearance? And why would they go back to full retail?
I dont even remember them popping back up in Nov.

I copped mine off clearance in September

I usually only do 1-2 pair at a time, but when I wash my kicks in the washing machine, I put em in a pillow case and put the detergent in the water like a normal load of wash. It'll penetrate thru the pillowcase but the shoes won't be saturated with the detergent. They usually come out really clean. Sometimes I'll have to get some excess dirt off of the midsole with a toothbrush/dish soap, but for the most part the uppers come out really nice.
Cool. Thanks. :smile:

i bought them around october maybe? same thing that happened recently — phone orders had sizes, but nothing was showing up on the site. people who called before me were saying they were still able to get 20% off (it was on the site prior with 20% off). so, i called and they were giving me the clearance price, but i mentioned to them that people were getting 20% off and they simply said "well, it's not showing up in the system with that extra discount, but i'll give it to you anyway. we'll upgrade you to next day shipping, too". 

got lucky i guess

Last edited:
Copped my white/blacks for $96 shipped last summer *shrugs* people slept and now are paying $200+ for no reason

And for that reason I'll wait, and pray. :lol:

Nickthestick91 - Props for the cleaning tips. I have my red FK Chukkas that need to be cleaned.

Sure these black/white trainer restocks are all padded.

On a previous restock of these, ndc put up the og/unpadded photo as well. And everyone that commented received padded pairs.

Moral of the story...ndc pictures mean nothing. Plus, If u're trying to get these almost 3 years after their og release...u deserve to get them padded :tongue: jk

I don't understand this padded vs Unpadded argument. I own both kinds and it doesn't make that much of a difference.

The thing that irks me is the lace change and the fact that you can't get those laces anywhere else

Red > Black

I don't understand this padded vs Unpadded argument. I own both kinds and it doesn't make that much of a difference.

The thing that irks me is the lace change and the fact that you can't get those laces anywhere else
Makes a huge difference to me.  I will only buy unpadded pairs.  Padded pairs feel like a hybrid shoe and just look and feel weird to me.  I am an OG flyknit snob.

I guess I'm just one of those guys who pays attention to details.

For all those who were able to cop a pair on the restock yesterday, did any of you get an email saying it was shipped? I only received my confirmation number, still waiting for the "your item was shipped" email.

Nope. I'm assuming since they had a huge number of orders that it'll take at least a day or two before we start receiving shipment emails. Hopefully nobody gets cancelled

Nope. I'm assuming since they had a huge number of orders that it'll take at least a day or two before we start receiving shipment emails. Hopefully nobody gets cancelled
ok cool. yeah, my order being cancelled is what im scared might happen. the last order i had cancelled from nike after buying the shoes, were the space jam 11s! lol hopefully doesnt happe this time..

For all those who were able to cop a pair on the restock yesterday, did any of you get an email saying it was shipped? I only received my confirmation number, still waiting for the "your item was shipped" email.
i think i was one of the first ones to cop yesterday and mine haven't been shipped yet. 

There should be another restock! Had a size 8 in cart and removed it, ad it hasnt showed up on the main page. So im guessing all the removed pairs will come back up sometime soon. 

Been looking for these for quite some time. Was able to phone order them from the nike store in alpine, ca. I was willing to pay retail on them and was so shocked to hear the price over the phone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom