OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I got the White trainers in sz us 11, white racers us 11, mc racers in us 10.5 and the red chukkas in us 10.5 - all of them below retail here in DK. [emoji]128588[/emoji]

I mean we're talking $45 difference here. Not too big IMO.

The MC racers are $250 just to clarify
The $250 is the price with the European tax added. We don't pay that so you gotta subtract 20%. Comes out to around $200. Not bad considering resell prices. The chances of copping MC Racers for retail these days are near impossible. You gotta bank on a restock, then you gotta bank on the restock actually having your size, then you gotta bank on being quick enough to cop your size before it sells out.

Last edited:
The $250 is the price with the European tax added. We don't pay that so you gotta subtract 20%. Comes out to around $200. Not bad considering resell prices. The chances of copping MC Racers for retail these days are near impossible. You gotta bank on a restock, then you gotta bank on the restock actually having your size, then you gotta bank on being quick enough to cop your size before it sells out.
If thats the case...it aint so bad...but I am in no rush to pay extra...

If thats the case...it aint so bad...but I am in no rush to pay extra...
Yeah not bad at all. But the longer you wait the higher the prices will go.... Or a restock will come so you'll be able to cop for retail. The perils of copping sneakers :lol: :lol:.

Last edited:
Careful with dope-factory. Anything over $200 with UPS is an instant brokerage fee. Tried asking them to ship my last order via USPS. They agreed, then sent em UPS anyway. :smh:

Yeah not bad at all. But the longer you wait the higher the prices will go.... Or a restock will come so you'll be able to cop for retail. The perils of copping sneakers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 sent ya a PM
nerd.gif

Where's DF based out of? How long does it take to ship here? Thought I read on here that they're pretty fast with shipping to US too

got pissed seeing 55 posts from overnight knew there was a restock but stoked because im not paying 200 lol

Careful with dope-factory. Anything over $200 with UPS is an instant brokerage fee. Tried asking them to ship my last order via USPS. They agreed, then sent em UPS anyway. :smh:
I'm always nervous about customs fees. My white/black Trainers came out to around $196 so I think I should be good. It's great when sites lowball the declaration of how much it's worth but if your package gets lost your SOL. Saw it happen in the Kobe 8 thread.

Yeah not bad at all. But the longer you wait the higher the prices will go.... Or a restock will come so you'll be able to cop for retail. The perils of copping sneakers :lol: :lol: .

sent ya a PM :nerd:
I answered, you didn't get it?

Where's DF based out of? How long does it take to ship here? Thought I read on here that they're pretty fast with shipping to US too
Based in Italy. I've seen guys say they've received their package within 3 days of placing their order. UPS is no joke :pimp:.

My reaction when I first read restock

Until I saw the price. Retail for me..
Remember you gotta subtract 20% from the list price if you're ordering from the USA. Still a little high for some, but it's a great price imo considering what prices are like on eBay.

Last edited:

It's in Italy - what I've heard they ship faster to US than the shops based in US, my own experience with them is really good, quick shipping to DK!

it is def. a decent price compared to the bay and nice for the member to post up the restock....anything under $200 for the MC is a deal these days...

I am always iffy about buying oversea regardless of their reputation especially dealing with the carriers. Only items i ever purchase oversea was with SOLEBOX and even that took about 2 weeks to arrive

$200 for a discontinued shoe with prices only rising is a good deal. Not sure how many chances (if any ) the white or MC will pop back up at USA retail prices.

via IG

I wish the OG Volts had the same color blocking as the Orange cw with the Black on the lateral side. They would look so much better, IMO.

Last edited:
Better hurry, there is a 11.5 & 12.5 of Blue Glows on DF as of me posting now.

Personally, if the rest of those OG trainers were in my size it'd be a done deal. The longer you wait on a shoe, the higher the price well get eventually.

Last edited:

Running Warehouse has the Chlorine and White/Black/Sail racers on sale for $111 right now for anyone looking, use runblog10 it brings down to $100 flat
Thanks! Got the sail. Planning on waiting for the white/volt from RRS before pulling the trigger on the sail but price is too good to pass.

Back
Top Bottom