OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Okay so lets say I bought a pair of free flyknits from a Nike outlet. I've been wearing the shoes and the issue with the flyknit pressed against my heel is not going away. Can I try and get some sort or refund or exchange? I feel like $60 isn't worth it with this kind of purchase

I haven't seen anyone else post these Purple /Atomic Orange racers yet.

So fresh!
Was about to pull the trigger on NDC but my size ran out. :frown:

Okay so lets say I bought a pair of free flyknits from a Nike outlet. I've been wearing the shoes and the issue with the flyknit pressed against my heel is not going away. Can I try and get some sort or refund or exchange? I feel like $60 isn't worth it with this kind of purchase
contact Nike, they'll likely ask you to provide the receipt and ask you to send back the shoes on your fees. They will determine if it is a defect, and usually they'll mail you back a Nike voucher for the amount you paid less the tax and shipping. The whole process could take a month or more.

contact Nike, they'll likely ask you to provide the receipt and ask you to send back the shoes on your fees. They will determine if it is a defect, and usually they'll mail you back a Nike voucher for the amount you paid less the tax and shipping. The whole process could take a month or more.
im sure nikes policy is the same in all their stores. they take returns for worn shoes and offer a full refund for up to 30 days i believe.

im sure nikes policy is the same in all their stores. they take returns for worn shoes and offer a full refund for up to 30 days i believe.
I think that policy is only for Nike Factory/Outlet, official Nike store, and Nike.com. They take returns for worn shoes up to 30 days. If unworn, it is returnable if you have the original receipt or if its posted on your nike.com account. That policy is no questions asked. If you purchase the shoe elsewhere and you feel like you don't like it anymore (worn or not), Nike will refer you to return it back to the original store of purchase and according to that store's return policy. If you feel the shoe is defected, you may return it back to Nike and they will evaluate if it is defected or not. If it is, they will offer you a Nike voucher redeemable only to Nike. If they deem that it is not defected, they will just return your shoes back. 

I think that policy is only for Nike Factory/Outlet, official Nike store, and Nike.com. They take returns for worn shoes up to 30 days. If unworn, it is returnable if you have the original receipt or if its posted on your nike.com account. That policy is no questions asked. If you purchase the shoe elsewhere and you feel like you don't like it anymore (worn or not), Nike will refer you to return it back to the original store of purchase and according to that store's return policy. If you feel the shoe is defected, you may return it back to Nike and they will evaluate if it is defected or not. If it is, they will offer you a Nike voucher redeemable only to Nike. If they deem that it is not defected, they will just return your shoes back. 
but he said he bought it at a nike outlet...

Weird- just lurked RRS and these popped up, but there was no icon to select the MC c/w. IIRC that was the same thing that happened last time with the blk/ wht Trainers too? I might have to grab them for $90, too good of a deal to pass up.

Couldn't add them to cart- the same thing happened with the blk/ wht Trainers last time tho. They showed up, then shortly after there was a small restock. May be worth keeping an eye on?

Couldn't add them to cart- the same thing happened with the blk/ wht Trainers last time tho. They showed up, then shortly after there was a small restock. May be worth keeping an eye on?
Monitor it for the next few hours or tomorrow. I'm not looking to cop, but will help in this time of need. lol

Back
Top Bottom