OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Thanks people. Feeling the love.

Taking a risk buying off taobao, but haven't copped anything in a while and it's payday. :D
Careful buying off Taobao, they use legit pictures but will send you another product. Best is to ask for tagged pictures.

Pulled the trigger on MC trainers finally, used one of my NDC vouchers so I'm not really too worried about paying retail.

looked thru last couple pages, any word on release date of those watermelon racers? im not one for nicknames but that is what color reminds me of

Nike, pls make more of these for the US market. Flyknit upper with Chukka/LunarRacer soles. Pic from IG

^ So much yes.  If Nike mass produced a Flyknit shoe with a Lunaracer sole (besides the Chukkas) it would be all over.  The Lunar1s and 2s are okay, but Lunaracer tooling is so much better looking.

Last edited:
Nike, pls make more of these for the US market. Flyknit upper with Chukka/LunarRacer soles. Pic from IG

These are actually a custom paint job. They do however make trainers with the chukka sole sadly only in women's sizes. I been waiting for mens sizes

hmmm... that's quite clever. good eye. :smile:

I'm lucky enough to own a sample pair of those multi lunars (ones with the racer style weave) and I been wanting to do this for a while now. I'm just not sure if I can do it myself or if the paint will last

I'm lucky enough to own a sample pair of those multi lunars (ones with the racer style weave) and I been wanting to do this for a while now. I'm just not sure if I can do it myself or if the paint will last
ouch! I wouldn't mess with that pair.

that sample mc Lunar is awesome! can you post more pics on the Lunar1 thread when you get a chance? Thanks.

ouch! I wouldn't mess with that pair.

that sample mc Lunar is awesome! can you post more pics on the Lunar1 thread when you get a chance? Thanks.

I posted pics on this thread last year when I got them. They are my fav pair

These are actually a custom paint job. They do however make trainers with the chukka sole sadly only in women's sizes. I been waiting for mens sizes
I am going to cut my flyknit chukka's in squadron blue to make them low top.

There's a pretty big range on the MC racers.  I would say $200-$225 is a tad on the low end and $250-$275 is about average right now.  I think most sellers that have them listed that low are looking to unload them "relatively" quickly.  People that have them at $300+ are willing to sit on them and wait it out.  This latest mini restock by NDC probably pushed the prices down a little bit.  It also depends on the availability of the size you want.  
from a few days ago...

I'm looking for Women Free Flyknits. Anybody know where I can find some with a reasonable price?
Speak with live chat on ndc or give them a ring with your product code you're looking for and they'll find it for you at the outlets. The free flyknits are def in the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom