OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Don't expect them to be perfectly painted in. I have several different flyknits and some of them come like that pic. Not a big deal IMO
I just doubled up with these. I'll take some pics side by side when I get them. I think the pattern is not as random as the Racers. My pair is close to the pics on NDC.

Ordered the gray racers on RRS a couple hours ago and got an order confirmation and money taken out of my account, hopefully I'll see them soon

so what's the consensus on washing/cleaning flyknits? hand-clean and/or washer on delicate cycle?
Remove the laces and insoles
Put shoes in a pillowcase (one with a drawstring works better)
Start washer, put detergent in water (like a normal wash cycle)
Put the pillowcase in the washer.

The pillowcase allows the shoes to get hit with the detergent but not saturated with it. Also keeps em protected from any kind of pulls or other damage like that. Midsoles might require some extra scrubbing afterwards but that should clean em pretty well.

Nice pics, whats goody with the sweatpants??
nerd.gif
I second the question... whats the info on the sweatpants?

Remove the laces and insoles
Put shoes in a pillowcase (one with a drawstring works better)
Start washer, put detergent in water (like a normal wash cycle)
Put the pillowcase in the washer.

The pillowcase allows the shoes to get hit with the detergent but not saturated with it. Also keeps em protected from any kind of pulls or other damage like that. Midsoles might require some extra scrubbing afterwards but that should clean em pretty well.

Remember to use COLD water

just went ahead and ordered one at NikeTown Chicago. too bad I slept on when they had them at NDC retail plus free shipping. oh well, lesson learned.. buy now, think later! haha...

Damn, you cheated lol. I'm still trying to cop under retail. I saw them at NTNY and fell in love couple weeks ago.

Damn, you cheated lol. I'm still trying to cop under retail. I saw them at NTNY and fell in love couple weeks ago.
I've been thinking of picking them up for a few weeks. Slowly but surely the sizes kept going away at NDC and the night I was gonna order them is when my size went OOS. Had to pay for shipping. Other than that, I'm happy to find my size. So far, this cw is the 2nd most expensive cw I bought, just right behind the mc's. I bought my other 3 cw at $100 or less. Hope I like them in person. :smile:

I've been thinking of picking them up for a few weeks. Slowly but surely the sizes kept going away at NDC and the night I was gonna order them is when my size went OOS. Had to pay for shipping. Other than that, I'm happy to find my size. So far, this cw is the 2nd most expensive cw I bought, just right behind the mc's. I bought my other 3 cw at $100 or less. Hope I like them in person. :smile:

Same here, I've gotten all of mine under retail. So I'm hoping to score these the same way. I got my MC's for 90 off swoosh, I'm kicking myself everyday for not buying two.

Same here, I've gotten all of mine under retail. So I'm hoping to score these the same way. I got my MC's for 90 off swoosh, I'm kicking myself everyday for not buying two.
wOw! awesome on those mc's..

I liked the purple ones also because it doesn't look like too many have them.

Hey guys,

About to place a pre-order on the grey racers on RRS... just wondering, would a size 9.5 in the racers fit the same as a size 9.5 in unpadded flyknit trainers?

Back
Top Bottom