OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hey guys,

I just noticed something today... it seems the number of slits on the flywires of the flyknit trainers vary for different models? The first pic is my pair and it seems to have less than the second pic which I found online. Specifically look at the number of flywire slits connected to the 2nd and 3rd eyelets.

But the third pic shows another pair with less slits than mine.

weird..

Hey guys,

I just noticed something today... it seems the number of slits on the flywires of the flyknit trainers vary for different models? The first pic is my pair and it seems to have less than the second pic which I found online. Specifically look at the number of flywire slits connected to the 2nd and 3rd eyelets.

could just be different sized shoes?

Last edited:
Right on cue, just got an email. Try this one:

CC14ZN3E

Thanks, I appreciate the assist! However...
I went to place the order & noticed I had an order placed yesterday??? Somehow when I was trying to use the code I finalized the order for the $144 price. I figured whatever if I pay $144, beats retail still, but I called to see what happened...the lady just automatically added the extra 10% to my order without needing any code lol. $128 makes me that much happier!

Now if I can just track down those neo turquoise racers and/or volt/teal trainers from last year in a 10 for retail I'd be set. I hate that I passed on both trying to resist buying shoes, but for the best too I guess it was.

Just got my order confirmation for the RRS FK's- nice way to start a Sunday morning.

Now I just need to unload a bunch of pairs I don't wear and grab the Blue Glow Trainers, Neo Racers, Sequoia Trainers and maybe some Volts. :smokin

Just got my laces in from rope supply and the are doo doo. They are thin round not oval shape like the originals. Oh well.

Finally pulled the trigger. $120 is a steal, guaranteed they'll be going for $250 this time next year. :D
Did you buy them to sell for next year?

any way to get racers lower than $135 on roadrunner? im a new customer. i applied the VIP and 10%, but I see people getting them for $120..or do some people just not get charged tax dependin on what state you're in?

Last edited:
any way to get racers lower than $135 on roadrunner? im a new customer. i applied the VIP and 10%, but I see people getting them for $120..or do some people just not get charged tax dependin on what state you're in?

dragicon posted this a page back:

CC14ZN3E gets you an additional 10% for RRS VIPs.

I signed up for the VIP program and could use this code instantly. $120 shipped :smokin

Ran my first race with the Racers.  Did a half marathon and it was rainy, windy and muddy!  Thankfully the Drymax socks I wore kept my feet dry despite the puddles and unexpected mud.  As for the Racers they ended up looking like this....

I usually don't clean my running shoes, but I couldn't leave them like that.  So I took some soapy water and a brush to them.  Now they are stuffed with newspaper and look like this...

Not bad for something that took only a few minutes.  I'm definitely going to rock the Racers again for my next race.  Coupled with the right socks, these are good road racing shoes.

Last edited:
Ran my first race with the Racers.  Did a half marathon and it was rainy, windy and muddy!  Thankfully the Drymax socks I wore kept my feet dry despite the puddles and unexpected mud.  As for the Racers they ended up looking like this....

I usually don't clean my running shoes, but I couldn't leave them like that.  So I took some soapy water and a brush to them.  Now they are stuffed with newspaper and look like this...

Not bad for something that took only a few minutes.  I'm definitely going to rock the Racers again for my next race.  Coupled with the right socks, these are good road racing shoes.

that looks good for just soap and brush! i'm planning on trying to get my Black/White Racers cleaned, but do not want to put it in the wash... glad to know just soap and a brush can work easily!

Did you guys not have to pay tax?  I used the same VIP and discount code and it came out to $133.35 after taxes.

Back
Top Bottom