OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Rocking these today :smokin.

Purple/Atomic Orange Racers in their native habitat. As soon as I saw this colorway I had to have it as purple is my team's colors (I'm a long time HS Track & Field coach).

Sorry I don't sit and read through 700 pages. Apparently this forum isn't meant to help fellow sneakerheads.
Not to sound like a d**k.  But you're asking for a shoe color combination that launched at retail back in 2012.  It's almost impossible to find unless you search eBay or someone is willing to sell you a new or used pair.  Some not-so-well-known shop may still carry them, but the person that discovers that store will probably buy for themselves before sharing this information.  But good luck searching for them.

Not to sound like a d**k.  But you're asking for a shoe color combination that launched at retail back in 2012.  It's almost impossible to find unless you search eBay or someone is willing to sell you a new or used pair.  Some not-so-well-known shop may still carry them, but the person that discovers that store will probably buy for themselves before sharing this information.  But good luck searching for them.
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Size 12 sold out on Running Warehouse on the Oreo's. Mad salty right now, I literally asked where to get them less than a page up  
mean.gif
 , and RW pops up out of nowhere. I should check back more frequently. And with 15% off! If anyone has some Size 12 Oreo's I'll buy em off you haha! Probably gonna wait for May 5 general release at NDC 
ohwell.gif

EDIT: Would half-sizing down to 11.5 make them too small? I'm normally a 12, but probably actually a 11.5 wide, because I have almost an inch of toe space in most of my shoes, but they're snug on the sides. 

Last edited:
Size 12 sold out on Running Warehouse on the Oreo's. Mad salty right now, I literally asked where to get them less than a page up  :smh:  , and RW pops up out of nowhere. I should check back more frequently. And with 15% off! If anyone has some Size 12 Oreo's I'll buy em off you haha! Probably gonna wait for May 5 general release at NDC :\  

EDIT: Would half-sizing down to 11.5 make them too small? I'm normally a 12, but probably actually a 11.5 wide, because I have almost an inch of toe space in most of my shoes, but they're snug on the sides. 
If you have wide feet, definitely don't size down at all, I have pretty normal width feet, and a half size down on me is pushing it
EDIT: I am also size 12 TTS

Last edited:
^ This holds true especially for racers since they are definitely smaller than trainers. A 12.5 would be a better option... But I think size 12 is still in stock I just checked right now.

Size 12 sold out on Running Warehouse on the Oreo's. Mad salty right now, I literally asked where to get them less than a page up  :smh:  , and RW pops up out of nowhere. I should check back more frequently. And with 15% off! If anyone has some Size 12 Oreo's I'll buy em off you haha! Probably gonna wait for May 5 general release at NDC :\  

Where'd the May 5th date come from?

Back
Top Bottom