OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Want to express my gratitude to chr1s2394 and StoneyTony both for the assists on me picking up a second pair for the 127.50. Received my pair from RRS earlier this week, wore them today and once I put them on my feet and stepped outside I said to myself "I am going to need to double up".
word.
unds mine today and feel the samething

None of those 3 pairs are going anywhere. Sorry

I know it was a joke lol. MC racers are pretty much worth more than gold in the flyknit world. Legit offered some dbag $250 + shipping + fees for his pair sitting on eBay, and he proceeded to tell me that I was broke and need to check myself. Told him he could have fun with his pair that's been sitting for a year.

None of those 3 pairs are going anywhere. Sorry

I know it was a joke lol. MC racers are pretty much worth more than gold in the flyknit world. Legit offered some dbag $250 + shipping + fees for his pair sitting on eBay, and he proceeded to tell me that I was broke and need to check myself. Told him he could have fun with his pair that's been sitting for a year.
I was watching a pair in my size that was set to end tomorrow night. Just checked and the seller ended the auction :smh: :smh: :smh:. One of the rare pairs that I've seen up for an actual auction in the past few months. Should've just sent him an offer :\.

Last edited:

I was watching a pair in my size that was set to end tomorrow night. Just checked and the seller ended the auction :smh: :smh: :smh:. One of the rare pairs that I've seen up for an actual auction in the past few months. Should've just sent him an offer :\.

Yer they are one of those pairs that are so difficult to get a hold of.. When they released here in Australia and went looking everywhere for them. Even though I had to pay retail I didn't mind knowing down the track I wouldn't get the chance to get them.

Not like they just sit there anyways. I actually use them to run in. Pretty much run in flyknits these days, unless it's raining

Yer they are one of those pairs that are so difficult to get a hold of.. When they released here in Australia and went looking everywhere for them. Even though I had to pay retail I didn't mind knowing down the track I wouldn't get the chance to get them.

Not like they just sit there anyways. I actually use them to run in. Pretty much run in flyknits these days, unless it's raining

I can't run in racers. Usually go with trainers or fk frees. That racer sole is not easy on your boy's stress fractured feet. But if you ever want to charge above market price on one of the 3, I'm here waiting lol (just kidding)

I can't run in racers. Usually go with trainers or fk frees. That racer sole is not easy on your boy's stress fractured feet. But if you ever want to charge above market price on one of the 3, I'm here waiting lol (just kidding)

Dislike the frees cause of the no tongue, and pure ugliness of them. The new free 4.0 aren't bad, might have to get a pair to try.

I prefers the Lunars to run in. Do 5km a day in them and just the other day did 13km in my MC racers and felt fine. Every little bit of weight saved over long distances is noticeable, even in the shoes

Last edited:
That sounds like it would probably come out to $300 shipped. Sounds like a reasonable offer if you ask me. Guess people are just milking that shoe to the max.

Months later, reality has struck how badly I need a pair of Multicolor Racers. If anyone has a lead on a decent price in a 9.5/10, please let me know.

MC Trainers and particularly Racers look like vomit. Been wanting to get that off my chest for a year. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
have you seen them in person? i was the same way til I saw two dudes rockin each of the trainers/racers. the MC cw POPS in person.

MC Trainers and particularly Racers look like vomit. Been wanting to get that off my chest for a year. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
have you seen them in person? i was the same way til I saw two dudes rockin each of the trainers/racers. the MC cw POPS in person.
My boy has the Trainers seen em once, never seen the Racers.  I even tried to like them but they're just not for me. 

I don't really think they look bad  I was being literal if anything you'll catch actual vomit in that pattern/shade/tone. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sooooooooo pissed I missed that restock again, why is a size 10 this hard to come across now lol, someone just put a 10 up online for me to get at one of these stores, promise I won't ask for anything else for a while...depending on how long we define a while as lol.

My boy has the Trainers seen em once, never seen the Racers.  I even tried to like them but they're just not for me. 

I don't really think they look bad  I was being literal if anything you'll catch actual vomit in that pattern/shade/tone. 
laugh.gif

fair enough. i can def see the mc racers being harder to take in compared to the trainers. imo i think the mc trainers are much, much better personally. 

on a different note, i can see more and more people going to be wanting the oreo cw as time goes by, similiar to how the neo turq's were slept on at first. gotta need that cw asap...too bad sz 10 is so hard to cop

Last edited:
Didn't someone post a coupon code in here for dope factory before? Anyone know what it is? Tried looking online but found nothing

Back
Top Bottom