OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
man, why not this cw in Racers or Trainers? Laces are dope too. would look better than GS Racer IMO.

via IG

My homegirl loafed and now the size 5 she's been looking at of the lucid green racers are gone. If anybody stumbles on a pair, please PM me. Thank you!

man, why not this cw in Racers or Trainers? Laces are dope too. would look better than GS Racer IMO.

agree. this is why i haven't purchased those yet. although since they're white/gray knitting, I would love to see someone make some HTM inspired customs :nerd:

agree. this is why i haven't purchased those yet. although since they're white/gray knitting, I would love to see someone make some HTM inspired customs
nerd.gif
don't get me wrong, the GS are nice for neutrals but those Chukka cw are a step above.

wOw! 9 & 9.5 sold out for GS & size 9.5 sold out for Lucid Greens on NDC. that's stinkin' my size on Racers. glad I was able to snag mine already.
wink.gif

IMO they would be a bit big for you because free flyknits for me are super tight and i have to size up .5 or 1 full size up. Racers i got my TTS and it fits great just like a TTS padded trainers do.

Comparison shots of the Uni Red Racers vs Laser Crimson Racers

I'll be returning all 5 pairs of the crimsons i bought to my local nike store today. buy now think later!

Also, thank you everyone who helped me look for more Uni Reds! I finally found a couple people on ebay who can help me out. Found one of them through klekt.in

Quick shot of the white/black/volt racers..

Whatever nickname you guys are giving them these days... Oreo's, Greyscales, I can't keep up lol.

Last edited:
ohhhhhh so the Laser Crimsons are a mix of orange and red? the NDC photo makes it seem all red

interesting

ohhhhhh so the Laser Crimsons are a mix of orange and red? the NDC photo makes it seem all red

interesting
it's like a pinkish/orangish/red depending on the light. borderline infrared

i hope people keep sleeping on these so they can go on clearance and i can double up

it's like a pinkish/orangish/red depending on the light. borderline infrared

i hope people keep sleeping on these so they can go on clearance and i can double up

man I got a 20% coupon ready right now for an NDC screw up

I am trying to pick between the Laser Crimson's and the Turquoise/Obsidian

enjoyg enjoyg

are those the same size in your comparison? the Laser's look slightly bigger

I only own the Volts and I sized up half a size for them

Back
Top Bottom