OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just picked these up.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-882802/pgid-646501

The 9 was sold out, but I was able to pick up the 9.5
I wore 9.5 in the free flyknits from last year, but this year free flyknits I'm a 9. 

Would these racers fit loose for me?

So your the one that got the last 9.5, I got the 3rd to last 9.5 in the crimson's the lady on the phone sold me on it she said there are 3 left you better not |I

I was like ok I will order online and use fatwallet but thanks for selling me on it 8)

I could but these are for running
laugh.gif
You definitely should. 
glasses.gif
. Buy now, think later.

dude...why the hate? they are worth what people are willing to pay. I personally sold a sz 14 for $250 but I started the BIN at $388. Why not? Do you have short put calls on the value of these or something? 
laugh.gif

dude...why the hate? they are worth what people are willing to pay. I personally sold a sz 14 for $250 but I started the BIN at $388. Why not? Do you have short put calls on the value of these or something? :lol:

because they are absurd amounts...good for him if he can sell, but its shameful to try to hustle people like that because of supply and demand. if a persons intent is buy a pair a shoes just so he can make a buck, instead of letting a person that actually wants them, get them, thats shameful in my book.

Last edited:
because they are absurd amounts...good for him if he can sell, but its shameful to try to hustle people like that because of supply and demand. if a persons intent is buy a pair a shoes just so he can make a buck, instead of letting a person that actually wants them, get them, thats shameful in my book.
you nailed it: good for him if he can sell. Supply and demand sets market price. 

I just paid $215 for a pair of $90 adidas zx flux multis in sz 6 for my gf on ebay because guess what? I can't get them anywhere else. You guys act all holier than thou when it comes to selling kicks, but not everyone has access and they must buy by any means necessary. 

everyone resells no matter how you look at it. its just whether or not they choose to disclose it openly or not.

now back to flyknits

if he sold it for $500.. i got two pair i would like to put on ebay.. Threw my pair in the wash today.

Last edited:
And....Pro Direct just cancelled my order saying my size was no longer available smh 
mean.gif
 Was really looking forward to that pair of Neo Turq's.. The hunt for a sz10.5 pair continues 
nerd.gif

man I got a 20% coupon ready right now for an NDC screw up

I am trying to pick between the Laser Crimson's and the Turquoise/Obsidian
Damn you got a 20% off coupon? I need those grey ones bad at some discount but I dont wanna drop retail on em if theyre gonna go on clearance soon. RRS got em with the VIP but thyere not shipping till june 
sick.gif

Damn you got a 20% off coupon? I need those grey ones bad at some discount but I dont wanna drop retail on em if theyre gonna go on clearance soon. RRS got em with the VIP but thyere not shipping till june :x

i preordered on Monday for June and they were at my door Tuesday in Cali from their warehouse in San Diego. Nike must of saw them sitting on their site.

i really want to double up and my girl wants a pair now. haha she loves her MC racers.

Last edited:
i preordered on Monday for June and they were at my door Tuesday in Cali from their warehouse in San Diego. Nike must of saw them sitting on their site.

i really want to double up and my girl wants a pair now. haha she loves her MC racers.
size?

Im going to call RRS most likely tomorrow and see if I ordered a pair and if it would get shipped immediately. 

salty that my size (9.5) is gone now for this price. i chatted with a RRS rep and he told me that they won't be getting any more in because the item is discontinued. sounded like he didnt know what he was talking about though. crossing my fingers for another chance at this price!

Im going to call RRS most likely tomorrow and see if I ordered a pair and if it would get shipped immediately. 

either way i was not tripping because they will not charge you until the shoes ship out. if something came up before that i would just cancel my order.

I just ordered a size 5, i hope they are here tomorrow too.

Last edited:
My three favorite racers. Can't get enough of these. Also have black and white trainers but tbh... Aesthetically... Racers > Trainers. However for performance it's vice versa. I beat the crap outta my trainers.

Are shoe trees really required for flyknits? I would think trees are only for materials that crease i.e leather, nubuck, suede, etc. I'd be afraid the trees might stretch the knit out unnecessarily.

Back
Top Bottom