OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Do they email you the tracking or send a shipping confirmation? I have not received anything yet.
They emailed me shipping confirmation the same day I ordered, one email saying they shipped it followed by a UPS tracking email. I think it helped that I ordered in the middle of the night when it was like noon over there. 

The last time I ordered from them they sent me a refund two days after the order cause they didn't have the shoe

Last edited:

They emailed me shipping confirmation the same day I ordered, one email saying they shipped it followed by a UPS tracking email. I think it helped that I ordered in the middle of the night when it was like noon over there. 

The last time I ordered from them they sent me a refund two days after the order cause they didn't have the shoe
in that case, my order probably got cancelled lol

Nice collection....why wouldn´t you keep the Neos? They´re fire !!!!!!

BTW, what´s them laces?
Not a big fan of the red, I wish they didn't have any red at all. The laces are all original nike laces. I swapped them out before I sold a few trainers a while back.
That´s what I thought....very clever.....
happy.gif

It just popped back up but I got cart jacked while logging in :x.

Last edited:
Hey dudes. Quick Ques.

I ordered one of the FK Trainers from DF restock last week but never got a shipping confirmation - instead it still says "Sent to ERP
frown.gif

Anybody know what that means? I'm already charged and sh** and just realized I never got anything from them.

Did send them a question via email tho...

Last edited:

Hey dudes. Quick Ques.

I ordered one of the FK Trainers from DF restock last week but never got a shipping confirmation - instead it still says "Sent to ERP
frown.gif

Anybody know what that means? I'm already charged and sh** and just realized I never got anything from them.

I can only imagine what people are thinking when they are handling the box that say Dope Factory on it. glad I didn't have any issues with my order. good luck with yours though. hope it comes soon. try contacting them.

the roshe vs flyknit discussion isnt a fair one imo.

roshes arent really meant for running, hence why they come in the nsw box. theyre more of just a casual walking shoe. kind of ironic since its called the roshe run.

still kind of bugs me that people call them the r-oh-sh runs or the r-o-sh runs.

anyway, the roshes dont have any support in them, so id never do any type of running or playing a sport in them. i cringe when i see these little kids play basketball in them.

for the price point of $70 (idk if thats still the price), you get a fairly decent product for the price. its a comfy, light, breathable shoe thats perfect for warm weather. nothing more, nothing less.

the flyknit speaks for itself. they were used in the olympics for goodness sake, so imo theres no real comparison between the two. they werent made for the same intended purposes, so i dont think one can be the "poor version" of the other. comparing numbered jordans to team jordans is more suited for that term.

Hey dudes. Quick Ques.
I ordered one of the FK Trainers from DF restock last week but never got a shipping confirmation - instead it still says "Sent to ERP:frown:

If my operations course taught me anything it's that ERP is Enterprise Resource Planning. I'd assume it means that DF has the information and they may have an inventory issue. Just my 2 cents..

[QUOTE name="BVT2NYC" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/333957/official-nike-zoom-flyknit-collection-updated-jan-2014-fits-true-to-size/24000_20#post_20623275[/URL]"]
looks like they went back up, snagged them quick and got a confirmation!:smokin
Damn you :smh: :smh: :smh: :lol: .

haha i remember u got those white trainers from DF, i had them in my cart but decided to pass:lol:  Deff not passing this time around!
[/quote]Yeah I thought that was you who passed up on the white/blacks from DF when I got em. I got you next round though :lol: :lol:.

Last edited:
MC trainers are back on NDC, random sizes if people want to pay retail/can't find them at outlets

If my operations course taught me anything it's that ERP is Enterprise Resource Planning. I'd assume it means that DF has the information and they may have an inventory issue. Just my 2 cents..

Thanks dude its always good to know. Probably should have contacted them earlier.

Last edited:
I can only imagine what people are thinking when they are handling the box that say Dope Factory on it. glad I didn't have any issues with my order. good luck with yours though. hope it comes soon. try contacting them.

Yea usually they quick but something is probably off... hope they get back to me soon. Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom