OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I've been a NDC member for as long as I remember.......

Do y'all have email alerts on? I never get emails from them unless it's an order/shipping confirmation

I've been a NDC member for as long as I remember.......

Do y'all have email alerts on? I never get emails from them unless it's an order/shipping confirmation
I do have notifications and newsletter from ndc. My main account i received it from is VERY old. I didn't get it for my other two new accounts which doesn't have newsletter on.

Last edited:
they said it was a random selection
mean.gif
im not feelin this. bout to turn up on a fucckin rep

Awesome luck with the $50 if its really a random selection.. although I did think it was a little odd that the reps have been thanking me for being a loyal customer a little too much lately haha

Apparently if you've been ordering from NDC for the past 10 years and you've spent thousands of dollars like me you get nothing. Great job Nike.

Last edited:
Awesome luck with the $50 if its really a random selection.. although I did think it was a little odd that the reps have been thanking me for being a loyal customer a little too much lately haha

theyve been doing that to me too, since last week. but no email for me...yet.

Spring is here and summer is approaching. With adidas releasing the boost technology and the well deserved hype behind it, i have faith that nike will rerelease a huge stock of flyknits. I won't fall to resell prices.
roll.gif
roll.gif
this is beyond wishful thinking. Best of luck

got my $50 with a 15% discount from a previous dispute earlier in the month. Wish they would just give me a free pair flyknits for all my time.

talking to a nike rep:

Michael: So its looks like they received this because they placed an order in May and the order was delayed. 
Michael: Yes I'm sure. It was for a select number of consumers, Others received free two day shipping. 

talking to a nike rep:
Michael: So its looks like they received this because they placed an order in May and the order was delayed. 

Michael: Yes I'm sure. It was for a select number of consumers, Others received free two day shipping. 

BS: friend of mine hasn't ordered anything on NDC since he got the yeezys and he got a $25 code.

Apparently if you've been ordering from NDC for the past 10 years and you've spent thousands of dollars like me you get nothing. Great job Nike.
so naïve  
laugh.gif

you said it yourself, you've spent thousands of dollars on their site.  so why would they feel the need to offer you an incentive to spend more?

BS: friend of mine hasn't ordered anything on NDC since he got the yeezys and he got a $25 code.
yeah only thing i ordered recently was a pair of roshe run ids last march. other than that, havent ordered anything since the white/black trainers were on sale 

so naïve  :lol:

you said it yourself, you've spent thousands of dollars on their site.  so why would they feel the need to offer you an incentive to spend more?

Lol it's not naive, you really think I don't understand the point you're making? They're not rewarding loyal customers like they claim to be doing, they're alienating customers by telling them they don't care if you order from them or not.

Lol it's not naive, you really think I don't understand the point you're making? They're not rewarding loyal customers like they claim to be doing, they're alienating customers by telling them they don't care if you order from them or not.
will this actually dissuade you from purchasing from NDC in the future?

Back
Top Bottom