OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
they got my order our the very next day, I ordered around 9pm pst and when I woke up the next day I had already gotten my shipping confirmation and tracking

I'm late as hell to the party.. but what are these called? I searched Flyknit racer and trainer.. but neither seem to fit the bill?

Good to know! Will there be more Lunaracer-soled Trainers like the ones that were available overseas?

Haven't seen anything that would indicate towards that route unfortunately. Of interest to you specifically though, FK x LG is on deck, using the LG 6 tooling.

not sure if it has been posted yet or not but the Orlando Nike Premium Outlets has a FSR of the MC Flyknit Trainer. They are in the womens section for some reason but they do have large sizes in mens. The price is $119

Are the racers on dope factory authentic? I'm asking as they have Uni-Red racers in all the sought out sizes and have done for a few days now.

Are the racers on dope factory authentic? I'm asking as they have Uni-Red racers in all the sought out sizes and have done for a few days now.
DF are 100% legit.

But you're right, there is something very strange going on with the Racer stock in EU right now. Nike Store Europe has no Oreos or Lucid Green, but they are available in small quantities at a handful of independent sneaker/running stores (but not big ones like Size?/Footlocker etc).

No word from Nike on when/if those 2 models will ever release on nike.com EU either, despite them being an easy cop on Nike US and Nike JP.

^^^ Yeah Dope Factory is legit.

Unrelated, but does anyone know if you can ask FedEx to deliver at a later time? I have a package coming that requires a signature but they usually deliver around noon and no one will be home. I'd rather have them deliver around 6-7pm so I can be there to sign for it instead of driving all the way out to the shipping center. Gonna give them a call at lunch but I figured I'd ask beforehand.

Last edited:

Unrelated, but does anyone know if you can ask FedEx to deliver at a later time? I have a package coming that requires a signature but they usually deliver around noon and no one will be home. I'd rather have them deliver around 6-7pm so I can be there to sign for it instead of driving all the way out to the shipping center. Gonna give them a call at lunch but I figured I'd ask beforehand.

I know ups you can change the time... Im sure fedex has that option

Pretty sure you can do that online... check the link http://www.fedex.com/us/delivery/?I...2-1100000-US-US-EN-C35_CONVENIENCE-1-HAL-EN-2

Had a 9.5 in the MC racer, but just too tight on my wide feet.

Starting to hunt for a 10 now, hopefully another restock happens in the near future. Good info all around as usual though guys :nthat:

DF are 100% legit.

But you're right, there is something very strange going on with the Racer stock in EU right now. Nike Store Europe has no Oreos or Lucid Green, but they are available in small quantities at a handful of independent sneaker/running stores (but not big ones like Size?/Footlocker etc).

No word from Nike on when/if those 2 models will ever release on nike.com EU either, despite them being an easy cop on Nike US and Nike JP.
This was very informative and put me at ease, Thanks.

Search ebay thoroughly, just found a listing that had 0 bids on blue glow trainers sz 11.5 and hit the dude up. Took $140 shipped for em, thought that was pretty decent. Now if I could only find red/black pair lol 

there was a time when i sold mc racers for retail + shipping.

regret it now. would kill to have a pair of 10s on ice :frown:

i feel like 90% of people looking for MC racers are looking for a 10-10.5. i'm willing to pay up to $300 for a pair but still can't even find a pair that...... :smh: cheap

Yikes, I'm willing to pay retail lol. Good luck though man, I'm sure we will find our pairs eventually :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom