OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

You can justify it. There's only two pairs of them on Ebay, a Size 8.5 and a 7.5. The pair on Klekt is significantly cheaper than the 8.5 on Ebay too. You can always wear red shoes with plain colors like gray, black or white. That's what I do with my brighter shoes.
Not true, there is also a size 9.5 and both the 8.5 and the 9.5 starts at $139.

I can't post a direct link to the auctions (tried that last night and got a warning).

But you can click the link to my profile in the bottom of my message to find them. :wink:

(I hope it is okay to write about it)

Last edited:

I can't post a direct link to the auctions (tried that last night and got a warning).
But you can click the link to my profile in the bottom of my message to find them. :wink:

He was actually talking about Trainers.. Haha. But I see those two pairs at $139.. :nerd:

Last edited:
He was actually talking about Trainers.. Haha. But I see those two pairs at $139..
nerd.gif
Sorry, my bad - must have been reading to fast.

You probably got a warning because you were trying to post a link to your own auctions.  How about next time you not make your ebay ID and NT ID so similar.

With regards to the Flyknit Collective, I think we have decided to make a closed facebook group.  Anyone who is on NT can be included, so long as they are an active poster (i.e. no lurkers).  So, even if you've been in the thread for a few months, you can still join.   This way, members can buy/sell/trade as well as post info and know that only those in the group will have access to it.  We think this will work the best and doesn't make it so "secret" or "exclusive."   I will send out details about joining. 

With regards to the Flyknit Collective, I think we have decided to make a closed facebook group.  Anyone who is on NT can be included, so long as they are an active poster (i.e. no lurkers).  So, even if you've been in the thread for a few months, you can still join.   This way, members can buy/sell/trade as well as post info and know that only those in the group will have access to it.  We think this will work the best and doesn't make it so "secret" or "exclusive."   I will send out details about joining. 
Please do, would love to join. Thanks!

Hi Flyknit thread!

For anyone who's ordrered from Dope Factory, how long till they send tracking? Ordered since last week, taken the $ out of my Paypal and still nothing... Emailed them twice too.
frown.gif
You and I are in the same situation, I ordered from them last Monday and still nothing from their side. No shipping confirmations or anything.

Would also live to join sounds great!

You and I are in the same situation, I ordered from them last Monday and still nothing from their side. No shipping confirmations or anything.

Sounds like you guys will be getting a refund. Same thing happened to me and I got a refund after emailing about my order

I'm just about ready to sell all my collection and just catch up on all the past releases from the flyknit models. I just bought one shoe and i was amazed. 

Please send me the FB group invite.  That is something I would love to be a part of.  Been lurking due to the "help me find's" recently.  Not that I am opposed to helping others.  It just seems like people are coming asking for everything handed to them, without even looking.

Not trying to piss anyone off.  Just my view on the recent 20 or so pages.

Back
Top Bottom