OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hi, I have been totally converted from a Air Max 95 fan to a Flyknit fan. I have been searching for months for a pair of Flyknit Racer USA Olympic NRG and I have finally saved the money up and ready to buy. I just need a little advice what would be the best buy because ultimately I will have to sell once I have wore for a while and therefore just seeing am i better with the actual shoe that was released or the sample?

Thanks

Ultimately you will have to sell after you have worn for a while?

Why?

The only ones I can find cost $650 and though I would love to keep forever it's a lot to pay and so eventually would probably sell. Though If finances allow I would love to keep forever!!!!

The only ones I can find cost $650 and though I would love to keep forever it's a lot to pay and so eventually would probably sell. Though If finances allow I would love to keep forever!!!!
You're not going to find those any cheaper than that really unfortunately. It seems like you are already stressing to sell them as soon as you get them which in that case don't buy them.

You're not going to find those any cheaper than that really unfortunately. It seems like you are already stressing to sell them as soon as you get them which in that case don't buy them.

This guy isn't making much sense. If you have the money to buy them, buy them.

If you have to spend in excess of 650 on a 150 dollar nike sneaker only to sell later cause of financial reasons, you can't actually afford the shoe now.

Last edited:
I no doubt will buy and agree shouldn't be thinking about selling and hopefully won't have to. Just been looking online and noticed the two sorts sample & main release and didn't know which to buy. I just wished I had known about these shoes last year when they came out. I have got a pair of the Lunar and frees but the racers are the one for me. I just can't believe how mush some change hands for it's stupid!!!

This guy isn't making much sense. If you have the money to buy them, buy them.

If you have to spend in excess of 650 on a 150 dollar nike sneaker only to sell later cause of financial reasons, you can't actually afford the shoe now.
This

I no doubt will buy and agree shouldn't be thinking about selling and hopefully won't have to. Just been looking online and noticed the two sorts sample & main release and didn't know which to buy. I just wished I had known about these shoes last year when they came out. I have got a pair of the Lunar and frees but the racers are the one for me. I just can't believe how mush some change hands for it's stupid!!!

They were actually going for more last year. It honestly sounds like you want to buy them to resell. If you choose to do down that route Goodluck, because most of us who keep on eye on those know who has what and around what they got them for. But if you genuinely like the USA racer then buy them, take lots of pics and enjoy them. I'm assuming you are a size 10?

Damn, I didn't know there was a dedicated thread for Flyknits in NT. Can you guys help me?

My wife wears Nike WMN's sz 6 / Jordan GS sz 4Y. What size is she for Nike Flyknit Trainer+?

And where can I find Nike Flyknit Trainer+ "Pink Flash" in her size?

Roadrunnersports.com has the pink ones in a lot of sizes. VIP membership + coupon code gets it way under retail. I'd prolly go with a size 6.

So basically you are paying $650
mean.gif
to rent them?

Damn, I didn't know there was a dedicated thread for Flyknits in NT. Can you guys help me?

My wife wears Nike WMN's sz 6 / Jordan GS sz 4Y. What size is she for Nike Flyknit Trainer+?

She would be a 6

She would be a 6

From what I've seen, the Trainer's are Men's sizing. So she would actually be a sz 4.5 / 4 (based on the Nike WMN's sz 6 / Jordan GS sz 4Y).

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1504/nike-flyknit-trainer/?cc=PK

my girl wears a 6 in wmns and i just bought her a pair of racer in 4.5. She said it fits perfectly. 

they say dont buy shoes for people because theyll use it to walk out of your life . jk

Yeah, can't knock the dude for making dope sneaker review videos, regardless of their release dates. He's helped me decide whether or not to cop pairs many times.

On a separate note, I'm on the hunt for size 13 orange racers, if anyone can help.

Thanks in advance.

Found them, PM'd you NT fam.

Thanks guys, repped everybody.

So even though it says "Unisex" for sizes it's actually just men's sizes only. She wears a WMN's sz 6 so she would be MEN's sz 4.5-5. I bought both pairs and will be returning the size that doesn't fit her.

By the way, is men's sz 4.5 the smallest they made Nike Flyknit Trainer+?

pops saw these on my feet asked how he could get them, didn't have the heart to tell him the price...i slyly pointed him in the direction of some regular free's.

Back
Top Bottom