OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
going to ask another stupid sizing question. i found white/black trainers in a 9.5 for a good price i think but im usually a tts 10 in everything. would me hoping a 9.5 would fit me be too much? lol 

For $119 I couldnt resist and grabbed a pair of the yellow 'Bruce Lee" Flyknit Racers for the upcoming track and field season.

I may decide to send them back for the purple/orange pair as purple is my schools color. (I'm a HS coach not an active runner)

look up this ebay item # 360850593091

It has a picture of the tag, I have one but I'm lazy to pull it out and take a picture
tired.gif

But I will if you really want me to
glasses.gif
There we go, that works. The 2 tags are worlds apart. I didn't have anything to reference the tag to earlier.

Last edited:
I am probably pointing out the obvious when trying to determine if the shoes in question are fake the first thing I look at a few different things:

What else have they sold? Uggs? Headphones? Fake.

They say that they are in the US but do they speak English well? No? Probably fake.

How far apart are their feedback ratings? They had a few ratings a few years ago and now all of a sudden they have sold ten pairs of shoes in the last month? Fake.

What do the sources of their feedback look like? They bought a few $2 books from sellers with 10000 feedback in an effort to give themselves credibility? Fake.

With just those few things you can narrow things down quite a bit.

Last edited:
I think I might pull the trigger on the blue glows tonight. I know if I don't do it soon, I'm never going to see these in my life again. Especially a DS pair which they only have one size on ebay of. 

going to ask another stupid sizing question. i found white/black trainers in a 9.5 for a good price i think but im usually a tts 10 in everything. would me hoping a 9.5 would fit me be too much? lol 
It would be safe to stay tts in the trainers. I tried half a size down before, it felt too tight in the medial part of the shoe. Racers on the other hand are much more forgiving, half a size down makes it feel that it actually conforms to you foot. Hope I helped. 

Fit is literally all personal preference. I personally feel like Flyknit was meant to be worn tight and fit like a glove. 

I went half a size down on trainers and TTS on Racers. Going down on trainers has yet to fail me. Going down on racers for me has killed my feet though. 

If you are really unsure, just buy TTS for both

I'm usually a size 9 and the size 8.5 I got suffocates my foot, especially around the toe area. You might want to try a pair on just incase

found some neo turq racers for retail. 

Im a true 10, but need a 10.5 in trainers. Should i get TTS? How do racers fit compared to trainers?
My size 10 trainers fit tighter than size 10 racers.

found some neo turq racers for retail. 

Im a true 10, but need a 10.5 in trainers. Should i get TTS? How do racers fit compared to trainers?
If your trainers are padded, go half size down. If they are unpadded, then same size.
thx guise.

Same goes for me, which i believe they doing some with the web on that 

Was having the same issue Friday afternoon. I just kept retrying throughout the evening and was able to get through to place an order later that night for the orange racers. Received shipping confirmation this afternoon.

Was having the same issue Friday afternoon. I just kept retrying throughout the evening and was able to get through to place an order later that night for the orange racers. Received shipping confirmation this afternoon.
Thank i was able to get the orange earlier before having the web to do such disappointment to some of us ha 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom