OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The thing that's annoying about MC Racer prices on eBay is that the sellers list them at Buy-It-Now prices well over the market value. If you look at completed auctions 90% of them are in the $200-$250 range (size 10/10.5), but every active listing has them for $325+. **** is ridiculous. I respect the dudes that put em up for auction and just let it run its course. That's how I scored my Flyknit Free HTM Volt/Royals for a reasonable price.

Last edited:
they list them above what they would want to sell them for.  If i wanted to sell a pair for 300, i'd list it for 350 cuz you know someone is always going to try to negotiate the price down. 

Thanks. appreciate it.  I was able to find a pair just now for 200. 
That's a good price. 
wink.gif

The thing that's annoying about MC Racer prices on eBay is that the sellers list them at Buy-It-Now prices well over the market value. If you look at completed auctions 90% of them are in the $200-$250 range (size 10/10.5), but every active listing has them for $325+. **** is ridiculous. I respect the dudes that put em up for auction and just let it run its course. That's how I scored my Flyknit Free HTM Volt/Royals for a reasonable price.
 Trying to compete find a size 9.5 for a decent price is ridiculous at this point.. I agree with you on BIN prices, the market should dictate the value not the seller..

Thanks. appreciate it.  I was able to find a pair just now for 200. 
That's a great price!! 

they list them above what they would want to sell them for.  If i wanted to sell a pair for 300, i'd list it for 350 cuz you know someone is always going to try to negotiate the price down. 
I have no problem with that. But if the market value is around $250 don't list them for 40% higher than that.

Most sellers post items without any intention of going through eBay.

I've gotten SO many steals by messaging a bunch of people and waiting for someone to bite

Most sellers post items without any intention of going through eBay.

I've gotten SO many steals by messaging a bunch of people and waiting for someone to bite
As do I. But when I list something, I'll price it maybe $20 higher than what it's actually worth so that if someone does hit the BIN button, I make what it's worth after fees. These dudes have it priced $100 over what they're worth :lol:. Nobody is biting on my $225-$250 offers when they have em on there for $350.

As do I. But when I list something, I'll price it maybe $20 higher than what it's actually worth so that if someone does hit the BIN button, I make what it's worth after fees. These dudes have it priced $100 over what they're worth :lol:. Nobody is biting on my $225-$250 offers when they have em on there for $350.

What size are you? There's a 12 in buy/sell right now for a good price

^^ agreed.  
The problem with auction is you got the phantom bidders with zero feedbacks bidding on it to make the resell value higher. 

What size are you? There's a 12 in buy/sell right now for a good price
10/10.5 :\. I actually always forget about the Buy/Sell section I'll have to start checking it out.

As do I. But when I list something, I'll price it maybe $20 higher than what it's actually worth so that if someone does hit the BIN button, I make what it's worth after fees. These dudes have it priced $100 over what they're worth
laugh.gif
. Nobody is biting on my $225-$250 offers when they have em on there for $350.
There's a pretty big range on the MC racers.  I would say $200-$225 is a tad on the low end and $250-$275 is about average right now.  I think most sellers that have them listed that low are looking to unload them "relatively" quickly.  People that have them at $300+ are willing to sit on them and wait it out.  This latest mini restock by NDC probably pushed the prices down a little bit.  It also depends on the availability of the size you want.  

Back
Top Bottom