OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

With all the talk of Multis....​
httQR9K.jpg
 ​
LMzw9QC.jpg
 ​
nK00kb5.jpg
 ​
On9t8wf.jpg
 ​
Cs70Zhj.jpg
 ​
EdWNzP9.jpg
 ​
 ​
These pictures single handedly made me buy the MC. 

Just talked with a rep who said they have 6.5-7.5 in White/Black trainers listed in the warehouse if anyone has been searching in that size

Still fresh to the Flyknit game, glad these were my first two pairs though. Nothing crazy, but personally two of my favorite Flyknits.

Flyknit Friday

Where'd you pick those whites up from man?

And i think the racers in 12 in the buy/sell section are DS multicolor ones. If you got the money, cop cop cop.
Whats up Ryan. Got them from a local in CC last night after I sold a pair of my black trainers. Just waiting for April 4th to get here then my white/volt racers ship from rrs....
tired.gif

Sup guys, I got a handful of Lunar 1s and Chukkas but new to the Flyknit Racers. These Chlorine Blue's are my first pair so far... slept on them Neo Turq's at first, but thanks to the guy who posted the UK site for 'em I got to order a pair. I'll try my best to help contribute some info when I come across 'em.

Sup guys, I got a handful of Lunar 1s and Chukkas but new to the Flyknit Racers. These Chlorine Blue's are my first pair so far... slept on them Neo Turq's at first, but thanks to the guy who posted the UK site for 'em I got to order a pair. I'll try my best to help contribute some info when I come across 'em.
Nice pickup! I'm in the same boat as you man, the Chlorines were my first pair and a favorite of mine.

So just to clarify. Only cw coming out in April is the "Oreo" cw from RRS, right? The other 3 cw (blue, black/volt, pink) are in the fall?

Doubled my Flyknit collection this last week. Had the black/white trainers and free Flyknits since their respective release dates, and it probably shows. I beat em down.

526628-603

Middle one looks like the sample a couple of pages back and interesting...Wonder how the others will look two , since nike sample pics on the knits are terribly off...
laugh.gif
Could someone give me information on this shoe? My wife likes them. Have they released yet or are they fakes? I have turned up exactly 2 search results from google and it is to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom