OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Where'd the May 5th date come from?
Multiple places. RRS says somewhere in the description that some sizes only ship out by May 5. An eBay seller also posted May 5 as the date he could ship sizes 10+. IIRC, April 14 release was for sizes under 10, sizes above are slated for a May 5 release. I could be wrong.

I have never realized I lived so close to a RRS store since this thread, so I checked out the store thinking even if everything's sold out online, I am sure they might have a pair or two collecting dust in the store.

The store maybe had 40 pairs of running shoes on the wall and the employee simply told me to check online because they don't carry everything you see on the site.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! My neo turquoise came in yesterday (got them for 100 at an outlet in wisconin), so i decided to take a group picture. Sorry for the low quality iphone pic.

I have never realized I lived so close to a RRS store since this thread, so I checked out the store thinking even if everything's sold out online, I am sure they might have a pair or two collecting dust in the store.

The store maybe had 40 pairs of running shoes on the wall and the employee simply told me to check online because they don't carry everything you see on the site.

RRS instore tend to only carry a few Flyknit trainers. I've been to the Costa Mesa location and the employee said their online store and San Diego have the best selection.

What's the official release date on those turq/green racers? Haven't seen them online anywhere yet.
not sure. my local Niketown had them, the infrared racers, the greyscales and the dark charcoal racers in stock this weekend 

check my pic a couple pages back

don't know whether to scoop up grayscale racers or multicolor, mc trainers are on the way though. maybe I'll just wait for racers to make it to swoosh.

thanks tried calling no one is picking up. Are they close?
not sure... its marathon weekend AND easter sunday.. most other places are closed but theres about 100k people in town for the Marathon.. would be a terrible idea to close...

i know in Ca, nothing closed for easter.. here in BOS tho.. everythings effing closed... so annoying 

not sure... its marathon weekend AND easter sunday.. most other places are closed but theres about 100k people in town for the Marathon.. would be a terrible idea to close...

i know in Ca, nothing closed for easter.. here in BOS tho.. everythings effing closed... so annoying 
lol I hear yeah thanks for the info I also heard they're gonna release those 2 new colorways in mid to late May the rest of the nt stores..

Would you consider $225 a decent price for a twice worn pair?
Yeah but I doubt they were only worn twice. Make sure to get detailed and clear pics before making any purchase. 225 is very reasonable for a pair in near DS condition, I say pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom