OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Chatted with a rep last night about black/white racer 526628-011 they forwarded me to Woodburn OR, called and placed a phone order (503) 982-0330 the guy on the phone said FSR price is $129.99 well that's the authorization on my card right now

Good luck

Just got my MC Trainers and Red Racers in from the outlets, first time doing phone orders from outlets never realized they use comically huge boxes to ship in

Just got my MC Trainers and Red Racers in from the outlets, first time doing phone orders from outlets never realized they use comically huge boxes to ship in

Yeah man they just use whatever box they have handy last time i ordered 2 shirts and shorts they send me a huge box.

Had me thinking I ordered something else opened it and it filled less than 10% of the box :lol:

Hmmm wouldn't a groupme or google doc be easier to use with everyone just updating it? Or a closed Facebook group?

I'm not in the FK collective or anything and I'm not asking for handouts, but I helped over 10+ members in this thread get some volt racers, Blk/wht trainers, sequoias, orange racers etc for under or at retail. If I could get a lob to join I'd appreciate, if not I understand as well.

Just called nike, only a 3, 7, 14, and 15 remain on the MC racers. Bought the multi 4.0 instead since I had a 20%off and the GCs.

Last edited:

My collection with some newer pickups

Chatted with a rep last night about black/white racer 526628-011 they forwarded me to Woodburn OR, called and placed a phone order (503) 982-0330 the guy on the phone said FSR price is $129.99 well that's the authorization on my card right now

Good luck
sold out of size 9.5/10 =(

Hmmm wouldn't a groupme or google doc be easier to use with everyone just updating it? Or a closed Facebook group?

I'm not in the FK collective or anything and I'm not asking for handouts, but I helped over 10+ members in this thread get some volt racers, Blk/wht trainers, sequoias, orange racers etc for under or at retail. If I could get a lob to join I'd appreciate, if not I understand as well.

Just called nike, only a 3, 7, 14, and 15 remain on the MC racers. Bought the multi 4.0 instead since I had a 20%off and the GCs.
You mind helping me find a pair of black/white trainers too? Hahah.....slowly giving up hope here :/

Just talked to a nike rep and they said they had a size 9.5 at the Orlando store (407) 351-9400 try and call to see if it's still in stock
thanks man for the info. I called they only had a 10.5, and they don't do phone orders on the weekends. Will try again on monday.

Has anyone unpadded their trainers?  I just did my Lunars as a test, and wanted to see if anyone had success getting all the glue off.  Before I move to my trainers, wanted to check.  Thanks
Show some pics. That sounds interesting, how did it turn out?

I could've sworn you were apart of it. You were around during the MC racer drop

These random restocks always happen at most inopportune times for me man smh. Hunt for reasonably priced black/white racers continues

I could've sworn you were apart of it. You were around during the MC racer drop

Was around dropping info as well as using info also. Got 3 pairs under retail, mixed and matched and returned the other 2.

Wished I woulda kept them all as well as the load of blk/wht, orange, and sequoia trainers but back then it wasn't a big deal and I'd rather help out some of y'all.

Never really applied but just chose to help out. I'll take an offer to be a part of it though lol.

Was around dropping info as well as using info also. Got 3 pairs under retail, mixed and matched and returned the other 2.

Wished I woulda kept them all as well as the load of blk/wht, orange, and sequoia trainers but back then it wasn't a big deal and I'd rather help out some of y'all.

Never really applied but just chose to help out. I'll take an offer to be a part of it though lol.

How can you forget thay avy

Back
Top Bottom